Conor 75 million, Floyd 100+ million

Floyd takes a dive and they do it again for even more money.   Then a rubber match.  Floyd wins two out of three.

Floyd is selling both of his Bugatti Veyrons right now.

e. kaye -

Floyd takes a dive and they do it again for even more money.   Then a rubber match.  Floyd wins two out of three.

Floyd is selling both of his Bugatti Veyrons right now.

Floyd taking a dive ? Lol not a chance 

floyd would rather die homeless begging on the streets than ruin his boxing legacy 

Wölfie66 - LMFAO!

Typical dumbfuck Uncle Fester....FMJ is the "A" side....YOU want to come to him (Boxing), he doesn't want to come to you (MMA).

FMJ will take a vast proportion of the proceeds. LMAO @ FMJ taking $100M and McInbred taking $75M

Not really. This fight is more attractive to him than anyone else. He gets an easy guaranteed win and has to do zero promotion. You think he can make 100 mil fighting against anyone else right now? Much less someone who wouldn't last 3 rounds with any of his sparring partners? get outta here 

Hogzilla - 
luctaro -
Fahqhard -
Hogzilla - So in other words, the ufc is asking 25% from Conor.

They want a 50/50 split with McGregor getting 100 but passing 25 to ufc and Floyd will get his 100.
That makes no sense

Makes some sense

Why doesn't this make sense?

The idea that Floyd is handling the promotional duties and then giving Conor/UFC a 50/50 split make no sense.

DaddyRich -
Hogzilla - 
luctaro -
Fahqhard -

They want a 50/50 split with McGregor getting 100 but passing 25 to ufc and Floyd will get his 100.
That makes no sense

Makes some sense

The idea that Floyd is handling the promotional duties and then giving Conor/UFC a 50/50 split make no sense.

You think Dana is going to relinquish all promotional input on his part?

This is likely the first ever UFC co-promotion effort.

disbeliever - 

So is he ever going to defend his belt?

fuck no, thats the biggest joke of it all, Conor has 2 UFC belts wont defend either, so UFC just keeps making interim titles, its fucking comical at this point, and just another reason I wont watch it anymore or spend a dime on the PPV's

I also feel if this fight ever happens, its going to be one big joke, nothing more then an exhibition bout

disbeliever -
Ramon Maroni -
disbeliever - 

fuck no, thats the biggest joke of it all, Conor has 2 UFC belts wont defend either, so UFC just keeps making interim titles, its fucking comical at this point, and just another reason I wont watch it anymore or spend a dime on the PPV's

I also feel if this fight ever happens, its going to be one big joke, nothing more then an exhibition bout

I don't care if he wants to chase a boxing match. He's screwing over every other fighter in his division though. As you say, the UFC allowing it is disgusting. Defend your fucking belt or drop it. This is MMA, not boxing.

What fighter is he screwing? Khabib? Yeah right call me back when that number 1 contender actually fights.

luctaro - 
DaddyRich -
Hogzilla - 
luctaro -
Fahqhard -

That makes no sense

Makes some sense

You think Dana is going to relinquish all promotional input on his part?

This is likely the first ever UFC co-promotion effort.

I don't really know what relinquish all promotional input means. Do you mean have more input then having a banner that says UFC hanging up somewhere? It's a boxing event not MMA. Is the UFC and Floyd going to split the costs of the media tour and all the bills? Once again this isn't being done for the benefit of the UFC so it's hard to say what real "input" they'd have.

disbeliever - 

I'm of the opinion that if this joke of a boxing match actually happens and he gets paid what they are saying, that Conor will never fight in the UFC again.

Babymonst - TMT is not a promotion, heard it from chael.
Mayweather Promotions is though.

Daking Indanorf - 
disbeliever - 

I'm of the opinion that if this joke of a boxing match actually happens and he gets paid what they are saying, that Conor will never fight in the UFC again.

very hard to argue this point

disbeliever - 
luctaro -
disbeliever -
Ramon Maroni -
disbeliever - 

I don't care if he wants to chase a boxing match. He's screwing over every other fighter in his division though. As you say, the UFC allowing it is disgusting. Defend your fucking belt or drop it. This is MMA, not boxing.

What fighter is he screwing? Khabib? Yeah right call me back when that number 1 contender actually fights.

Everyone in the division. If he isn't going to fight or defend his belt, he needs to be stripped. Now he's sat for how long chasing a boxing fight?

If you defend a champion in MMA doing that you must just swing from Conor's nuts I think. 

UFC is creating interim belts that are worthless over this guy. 

and at the expense of losing/alienating MMA fans because of this horse shit

Soul Gravy - I hope at this point it doesn't happen. Conor doesn't deserve that payday.

LOL

disbeliever -
luctaro -
disbeliever -
Ramon Maroni -
disbeliever - 

Everyone in the division. If he isn't going to fight or defend his belt, he needs to be stripped. Now he's sat for how long chasing a boxing fight?

If you defend a champion in MMA doing that you must just swing from Conor's nuts I think. 

UFC is creating interim belts that are worthless over this guy. 

get real

conor fights more than most champs