Conor accepts Dustin fight, to donate 500k 2 GFF..

![](upload://ZbZGVpaJ8Qzz4TpCz6IOY3xNAv.png)

Inject this rematch straight into my veins 

2 Likes

Yea boiiiiiiiii.

Good fight and shows us where both fighters are at considering their change in circumstances and activity compared to their last battle. 

Very generous of Conor. That's a shit ton of money.

Conor McGregor says he ACCEPTS UFC rematch with old rival Dustin Poirier, providing the fight takes place THIS YEAR

https://www.rt.com/sport/502978-conor-mcgregor-accepts-fight-dustin-poirier-ufc/

Meh, I am not interested in this fight.

Want to see Conor vs KAHBIB!!!

2 Likes

I am a fan. In another thread there were a lot of fails saying Connor would run from this matchup, where are they now?? =)

This will be a fun fight to watch.

3 Likes

This begs the question...why didn't Mcgregor challenge Tony ? It would inch him closer to a title shot rather than fighting Dustin...

1 Like

Porier at 55 wins imo

I’m not very interested in this fight for a few reasons:

For one, it’s a rematch where Conor destroyed him in less than two minutes. Rematches like this should never happen unless there’s controversy from the first fight or it’s merit-based and specifically for the title.

Second, although Dustin has certainly improved, just two fights ago against Khabib he showed he still can break easily when things aren’t going his way, which is exactly what Conor did to him when they fought. I know many of us would love to see Dustin get revenge, but it just doesn’t seem like a realistic outcome.

Other than the charity angle, it’s just not a compelling matchup at this time.

1 Like
Ministry of Truth - I'm not very interested in this fight for a few reasons:

For one, it’s a rematch where Conor destroyed him in less than two minutes. Rematches like this should never happen unless there’s controversy from the first fight or it’s merit-based and specifically for the title.

Second, although Dustin has certainly improved, just two fights ago against Khabib he showed he still can break easily when things aren’t going his way, which is exactly what Conor did to him when they fought. I know many of us would love to see Dustin get revenge, but it just doesn’t seem like a realistic outcome.

There was a ton of controversy after the fight about Conor knocking Dustin out with back of the head shots. There was definitely some controversy there, but nobody cared at the time because everyone was all over Connors nuts.

1 Like

Dustin likely wins in the 3rd. his awkward shoulder roll boxing he's developed since the first match should frustrate McG into a solid counter. or not? 

colubrid1 - Meh, I am not interested in this fight.

Want to see Conor vs KAHBIB!!!

I have great news for you. You can see that fight anytime you want. 

sureshock -

This begs the question...why didn't Mcgregor challenge Tony ? It would inch him closer to a title shot rather than fighting Dustin...

Because he knows Dustin is an easier fight than Tony and he’ll be gifted a title shot either way. 

1 Like
Ministry of Truth - I'm not very interested in this fight for a few reasons:

It’s been years, and not only has Poirier improved a lot since, Conor has not been very active, to say the least. But still, I feel the same as you. I have really low interest. High enough I’ll watch it, but not much WOW. Tony, Justin, a lot of opponents made more sense for McGregor in the thrills aspect.

Still quite the generous offer by Conor, and that means he’s back in MMA! I though he was out or boxing.

1 Like
sureshock -

How? Tony just got destroyed. Not beat. Utterly destroyed by Justin. 

1 Like
scrapdo -
sureshock -

Because he knows Dustin is an easier fight than Tony and he’ll be gifted a title shot either way. 

I think Dustin beats Tony at this point. 

1 Like

I hope it goes through but I don’t see this happening. Conor is making Dana eat his words since he came out and said conor will not fight this year so this is his way of putting him on the hot seat. Conor obviously wants to fight but I don’t think the ufc wants him in their this year and the biggest reason is no live gate revenue. 

1 Like
JThomasufc91 -
scrapdo -
sureshock -

I think Dustin beats Tony at this point. 

That’s not the question. The question is who does Conor think is an easier fight for him. That’s what he does, easiest fight then title shot. 

It’s pretty hard to claim that the easier fight for Conor isn’t a guy he already destroyed.