Conor allegedly punched a famous DJ in Rome

Weight classes skew our impression of punching power.

Conor is a small man.

1 Like

“Think what could have happened. If I’m here talking to you now it’s a miracle.”

Drama Reaction GIF

The old man in the bar probably beats this pussy down.

6 Likes

apropos

1 Like

He could’ve killed him!!! :joy:

1 Like

By the look of his Twitter bio hes a first rate tool and probably deserved it. The wife is upset because she’s never been so wet.

7 Likes
6 Likes

Not really any evidence, but at this point it wouldn’t surprise me

1 Like

After the old man in the bar and the Machine Gun Kelley fiasco it’s obvious he has no problem assaulting people while out and about. He needs jail time to straighten him out at this point.

2 Likes

Conor was born in the wrong time period… my dad this all the time in the 60’s and 70’s

3 Likes

I dont know why but the “we were talking and laughing for 2 hours straight then he just punched me in the face” thing kinda makes me laugh

14 Likes

Lol don’t be pathetic. Shilling for another man because you envy his money. Sad.

2 Likes

A whore

1 Like

connor is out of control. He needs some serious help.

1 Like

I hear she’s in Conor’s DMs

2 Likes

Lol, Connor again fails to drop an untrained bum with a punch. First a geriatric, now a methed out DJ. What a pathetic fall from grace. Someone suffers from Napoleon complex.

7 Likes

Yeah with my hellcat, sig 226, and full body armor it would be a helluva time

Mouths stop bleeding fast. He could have been pretty bloody when it happened. To people that aren’t into fighting that’s a shock

Jon Jones was stealing Conor’s thunder so he punched Italian DJ

2 Likes

Scumbags is being too nice my friend.

Look at this faggot, fucking loser.

1 Like