Conor Amazing Self Promoter

This man is an amazing self promoter.

He does these things that makes it impossible not to notice him.

It's like Tyson "fuck you till you love me", or the ear bite, but probubly more.

Conor certainly lives up to the "Notorious" nickname.

He talked his way into fight with Aldo, and he talked his way into fight with Mayweather.

The latter one was completely stupid and still was one of the biggest PPV ever.

He will make Nurmagomedov a star, just by having his name mentioned along side of Conor's in thousands of news outlets.

Look at https://www.cnn.com/. It's on of the top stores there.

Nurmagomedov might be a bit pissed now, but he'll be very happy when he is the part of the biggest PPV ever.

Conor might get into some trouble for it, but no risk, no reward.

This will make him, Nurmagomedov and UFC millions and millions.

I personally don't like this behaviour, but as Conor showed many times already, this is what it takes to bring himself, and the sport to the whole new level.

You give a baby a bag of candy everytime it throws a fit you get more bad behavior.

UFC now acting like he is a menace when they created him is BS.

From now on other fighters will study and copy what Conor did to that bus. They will replicate it and make themselves more relevant and famous by attacking people.

So amazing he’s up on multiple felony charges and may not have an MMA or boxing license going forward. He’s facing millions of dollars in liability that he’s now exposed to. I guess by that standard we can say Jon Jones is right there with him as amazing self promoter himself.

SinCityHustler - So amazing he's up on multiple felony charges and may not have an MMA or boxing license going forward. He's facing millions of dollars in liability that he's now exposed to. I guess by that standard we can say Jon Jones is right there with him as amazing self promoter himself.

I think it's pretty different.

Jon Jones is getting cought for steroids, and killing unborn babies.

Conor is fighting buses full of fighters. A much more fighter like behaviour. This kind of bullshit made Nick Diaz a huge star, despite many losses in lackluster fights.

Conor is 10 times that. It's not good behaviour, but unfortunatelly it gets the views and PPV sales.

Vasechkin - 
SinCityHustler - So amazing he's up on multiple felony charges and may not have an MMA or boxing license going forward. He's facing millions of dollars in liability that he's now exposed to. I guess by that standard we can say Jon Jones is right there with him as amazing self promoter himself.

I think it's pretty different.

Jon Jones is getting cought for steroids, and killing unborn babies.

Conor is fighting buses full of fighters. A much more fighter like behaviour. This kind of bullshit made Nick Diaz a huge star, despite many losses in lackluster fights.

Conor is 10 times that. It's not good behaviour, but unfortunatelly it gets the views and PPV sales.

Not questioning the positive benefits. My comment is directed at the negatives. Those undermine any positives that could have come from it. This trade off is not at all worthwhile. This has become a catastrophic failure.

There’s too much money in Conor for him to go down, imo.

I think he’ll get a slap on the wrist (it might be for a few million) and he’ll end up making hundreds of millions more in the future.

This puts so much hype on him it’s insane.

If he were able to fight this upcoming bout? It might be the highest grossing PPV in history.

I’ll pay to see conor fight, no question. Whatever the venue. It’s just too big a thing to miss. Now half the damn world will too.

Its amazing that people thinking this was a positive for Conor in anyway.

BringBackGoldy -

Exactly.  This isn’t good for the sport of mma at all.  Selfish way to think.  It’s amazing that this kind of behavior from a professional is not only accepted by these morons but it’s celebrated.  

mada -
BringBackGoldy -

It’s not a positive. It may take him a few years to get all of this cleared up and get licensed. He’s a fucking idiot and there is no other way to spin it. Just a maniacal coke head that went nuts. These lawsuits could cost him 25% of his net worth after settlements and legal fees. Combine that with being shelved for several years and it’s a disaster for him. 

I’d guess just shelved for a year ( probably just 7/8 months) and of Khabib does wht he should.,, It’ll set up a blockbuster for both promotion and wht ever state or country that hosts the fight all fans want to see.. Conner vs Khabib 

Not so great if the felony sticks

I don’t think a lot of Conor fans realize now serious the situation is.

He injured at least 3 people and traumatized at least one more.

He premeditated the attack and coordinated the efforts to bring numerous goons to the scene.

He’s in the country on a Visa. It’s not like he’s a citizen

There is video of the attack prior to it happening which captures the general attitude of lawlessness.

He committed the acts at the location of the UFC 223 event and caused 3 fights to be pulled (Chiesa, Borg, Artem).

He’s a repeat offender, having been sanctioned a couple years back for throwing an energy drink can at a little firls head/face and he just recently hopped into a cage of a fight that was in progress and attacked the referee.

In a nutshell, the guy is out of control and now he will have his issues before a judge where he’s facing multiple charges of assault resulting in bodily harm. He’s also going to have to deal with the NYSAC as well as all sorts of liability resulting from financial loss and medical expense as a result of his actions.

I’d love to see the judge give him 4 years, 1 year for each of the 4 people he physically and emotionally harmed. With good behavior he will do 2 years. Then boot him from USA and no Visa from the state department. I’d like to see NYSAC suspend him for 2 years. And I’d like to see the fighters and UFC employee win a good $5M or so for their damages. He’s a father now and he has a woman who relies on him to be the head of the family. His stupidity has made him a laughing stock and an embarrassment. It may cost him his freedom too. What a lousy example he is for that little boy. Hopefully Conor figures out how to grow up before he’s face down in a ditch and decomposing before anyone finds him.

We’re looking at the pint sized, Irish Jon Jones here.

Tony will struggle to get back in the picture unless he stabs somebody. Which fighter should he stab? I’m thinking Jon Jones??