Conor and weight

Does anyone really think Nate walks around much heavier than Conor? I am not saying 55 is an easy cut for Nate but I think it is an easier cut for Nate than 45 was for Conor. I just doubt this is more than a 5 pound difference in the two guys. Phone Post 3.0

Nate's frame is definitely larger. Phone Post 3.0

Apparently he fought around 180lbs, I think gilbert or jake told media that.

Look at this photo though, the poster above is right, they're build completely differently. Nates not even standing up straight like conor is. 

VinegarStrokes - Nate's frame is definitely larger. Phone Post 3.0
I think Conor has a bigger frame. Nate is just significantly taller and longer. Phone Post 3.0

HandyDarsh -

Apparently he fought around 180lbs, I think gilbert or jake told media that.

Look at this photo though, the poster above is right, they're build completely differently. Nates not even standing up straight like conor is. 

180 would have been my guess. Phone Post 3.0

I heard Nate was 190 when he got the call. Phone Post 3.0

I think walk around weight is probably 10lbs or less between the two.

Conor is a 155lber who can cut to 145, barely.  Nate is a 155lber who can fight at 170, but big 170lb top guys are the difference maker.

Take away weight, Nate still wins. More skilled in stand up and on the ground.  Only way to beat a Diaz is to wrestle and hold them down, win on points until time runs out.

I think Nate's frame would actually be better suited for WW if he bulked up correctly. Phone Post 3.0

Nate is obviously bigger than Conor in the cage it was pretty damn obvious. Props for Conor trying to fight such a bigger opponent and props for Nate putting it on the line on 11 days and taking out the PPV king.

I did one of Nick and Nate's seminars at Wand Fight team awhile back and afterwards we were chopping it up and the topic came up, Nate is normally around 185 to 190 walking around. Phone Post 3.0