Conor beg part 2

My first thread lead to name calling and butthurt, but no actual discussion. I realise it was my fault for giving a bias as someone who watched the fight, so I took out my opinion of the second fight to ask the same question.

He wants to be on 205, but won't be. After 200 he was quick to criticize the card, although he was removed for lack of promotion. I like Conor's fights, but he needs to defend his belt and show up before he starts this beg me schtick. The Diaz loss and his second Diaz fight (which he won by decision) made him seem very human, so he needs to build himself in a fight before he asks his bosses to beg. Phone Post 3.0

Wut? Phone Post 3.0

Do you think the UFC will beg Conor, or is he being ridiculous. I get that it's his schtick, I just don't think he's currently in a position to expect to be begged and just comes off as cocky instead of as someone in control. Phone Post 3.0

I wanna see khabib vs eddie, that shit intrigues the fuck out of me. I would be excited for the conor fight dont get me wrong but im not dying to see it and dont care if it doesnt materialize Phone Post 3.0

Same here. I'm looking forward to Woodley vs Wonderboy and still see that as the main event. The undercard is strong, but I wouldn't be surprised if there were some NY fighters to be added. Phone Post 3.0

igorkneedskerr - Do you think the UFC will beg Conor, or is he being ridiculous. I get that it's his schtick, I just don't think he's currently in a position to expect to be begged and just comes off as cocky instead of as someone in control. Phone Post 3.0
Thanks for sharing your opinion bro. Phone Post 3.0

igorkneedskerr - My first thread lead to name calling and butthurt, but no actual discussion. I realise it was my fault for giving a bias as someone who watched the fight, so I took out my opinion of the second fight to ask the same question.

He wants to be on 205, but won't be. After 200 he was quick to criticize the card, although he was removed for lack of promotion. I like Conor's fights, but he needs to defend his belt and show up before he starts this beg me schtick. The Diaz loss and his second Diaz fight (which he won by decision) made him seem very human, so he needs to build himself in a fight before he asks his bosses to beg. Phone Post 3.0

Why you trying so hard? You know fuck all. You read one word. Seriously fucking get a life....

You can't deny 205 would be a much better card with McGregor on it.

I'm not real sure what you hope to prove posting this again. Phone Post 3.0

Wow, OP is really desperate for attention today. Nobody gives a shit about what you're trying to say with these threads.

It would be more hyped. I enjoy Conor fights, but I've also liked Eddie since dream. I think Conor sells fights, but how many times a year is he necessary? What Conor fight do you want? I want to see him fight Aldo when Conor is ready. I still think he comes off overconfident instead of like a boss. Phone Post 3.0

Please die. Again.

Spot on OP VU

1-1 in his last 2 fights with a tapout loss. He's in no position to have anyone beg him for anything. I dont even think he deserves a shot at the 155 belt(ufc seems to agree) until he can string some victories together or at least defend that old 145 belt one time. Phone Post 3.0

People need to drop the 'im to much of a real fan to support Conner' & addmit that we all love somone who can talk the talk and walk the walk standing up, not somone who fights once in 2.5 years and wrestlefucks their oppenents.

& if you dont understand why Conner is the biggest star in combat sports right now then your delusional.

igorkneedskerr - My first thread lead to name calling and butthurt, but no actual discussion. I realise it was my fault for giving a bias as someone who watched the fight, so I took out my opinion of the second fight to ask the same question.

Conor McGregor needs to build himself. The biggest draw in combat sports needs to build himself in order to have leverage.

OP This one is worse than the last one.

Swaggy D -

People need to drop the 'im to much of a real fan to support Conner' & addmit that we all love somone who can talk the talk and walk the walk standing up, not somone who fights once in 2.5 years and wrestlefucks their oppenents.

& if you dont understand why Conner is the biggest star in combat sports right now then your delusional.

I think you're missing the point. The problem is he hasn't backed up his talk in his last 2 fights. Also, you might want to learn his name. Phone Post 3.0

Good thread. Would probably read again.

Op is a fat fuck. Phone Post 3.0

big daddy yum yums -
Pulala - 1-1 in his last 2 fights with a tapout loss. He's in no position to have anyone beg him for anything. I dont even think he deserves a shot at the 155 belt(ufc seems to agree) until he can string some victories together or at least defend that old 145 belt one time. Phone Post 3.0
Guys could care less about his record. . He knows everyone begging for that payday Phone Post 3.0

So they do care?  Since as you said, there is still room for guys to be able to care less?  

Regardless, UFC isn't gonna start begging any of their fighters for shit.  We already learned that they'll bitch slap Conor whenever he needs to be put back in his place (see: UFC 200 pre fight press conference).

Most of these comments are about Conor's performance. Just because he's 1-1 and hasn't "wowed us" in his last 2, he's still the number 1 draw and the highest paid. When another fighter fights him that fighter and the UFC gets a big pay day. Therefore, imo, from a financial standpoint he has every right to ask them to beg. He's not saying "bag me because I am the best", he's saying "bag me because I get you paid" Phone Post 3.0