Conor better at striking than Khabib at grappling?

What do you guys think? For their respective styles, they are both as good as it gets, although who do you think has more of an edge in their specialty?

No. Khabib has never been out grappled, Conor out on his feet, against Nate.

LOL

No.

ABCTT_HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe - 

Yeah, I think that’s a worthwhile point.

Equally important: Khabib is a world class PURE grappler. Conor is one of the best MMA strikers we’ve ever seen. But he’s not quite a world class pure striker.

Conor at 170 compared to 155 makes a huge difference imo but that hasn't been completely proven. I think Conor at 155 can destroy Nate because he won't have the extra weight to damage his cardio. However the fact is he lost to Nate via strikes leading to submission

Weve only seen Khabib improve from the day he started. He didn't look to great against Tibua (pre-usada version) but he's come a long way with wins over strikers and grapplers. His grappling is trumps everyone compared to Conor's striking vs the division due to facts 

Conor destroyed Nate every time that they were at full strength. He gassed in the first fight after punching himself out on Nate’s head.  The second fight Conor easily out struck Nate.  Nate threw weak punches and Conor blew his face out again. 

Conor only lost the stand up battle once gassed.

If the fight goes into the later third round, or definitely rounds 4-5 then I definitely favor khabib.

In the first 2.5 rounds? Conors striking is more of a danger than khabibs grappling imo.

Get A Grip Dude - 
ABCTT_HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe -

Tibau got 2 takedowns on Khabib, while Khabib went 0-13 on Tibau. 

i don’t remember that fight but something seems off in the record keeping…seems like a close fight where Tibau got 1 TD awarded and Khabib none. Based on just the fight metrics Tibau should have won so obviously the numbers are lying about something…bugs me i didn’t see it so i can’t say what.

sacredhate -
Get A Grip Dude - 
ABCTT_HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe -

Tibau got 2 takedowns on Khabib, while Khabib went 0-13 on Tibau. 

i don’t remember that fight but something seems off in the record keeping…seems like a close fight where Tibau got 1 TD awarded and Khabib none. Based on just the fight metrics Tibau should have won so obviously the numbers are lying about something…bugs me i didn’t see it so i can’t say what.

I haven’t watched it since It happened, but I remember thinking at the time that Tubau edged every round. I still don’t feel like he "outgrappled" Khabib. More like "out takedowned", but there wasn’t even much grappling, if I recall correctly.

I would say Ferguson because of his cardio and durability is a bigger threat to Conor.

conor doesn’t seem to gas grappling... he gasses in the stand up.

Acidic -

Conor at 170 compared to 155 makes a huge difference imo but that hasn't been completely proven. I think Conor at 155 can destroy Nate because he won't have the extra weight to damage his cardio. However the fact is he lost to Nate via strikes leading to submission

Weve only seen Khabib improve from the day he started. He didn't look to great against Tibua (pre-usada version) but he's come a long way with wins over strikers and grapplers. His grappling is trumps everyone compared to Conor's striking vs the division due to facts 

Hard to make these statements when be lost to a guy who came in on mad short notice, and has always competed better at 155 than 170

MMALOGIC -

I would say Ferguson because of his cardio and durability is a bigger threat to Conor.

this might be true, but I think the segments where Nate had Conor clinched up on the fence didn't help Conor's gas either..

They cannot be compared. They are two seperate skills. 

Well Conor preferred to wrestle Nate at one point.

and it wasn't because he'd been working on his wrestling.

MMALOGIC -

That's because nobody grapples him. Lol @ having grappling stamina but not striking stamina. Grappling is more taxing than striking, what is this 2005?

lol yeah conor was doing great before he gassed and quit and got choked out.