Conor blazing up while driving

Death must have this guy on watch by now… He looks ruined, not even looking at the road. His life is turning into a wreck …

5 Likes

Come Through Nate Diaz GIF by UFC

Nate when he sees Conor smoking

1 Like

Everybody does this in CA…

1 Like

What a mad lad.

Man he looks pretty fucked up there. His face seems different & not in a healthy way.

Hope he can make a proper comeback. Hope he takes a tuneup fight before even considering challenging Dustin again.

4 Likes

He’s starting to look like a Conor McGregor impersonator.

Definitely seems as though he’s going down the Tyson route. Many such cases.

9 Likes

Love the avatar…

1 Like

He is done as a top fighter, the money got to him, sad really but Floyd made him a rich man but also sent his career on a downward spiral

4 Likes

Who?

1 Like

Yeah he looks pretty fucked up here, definitely baked.

1 Like

It’s hard to be hungry when you’re full.

9 Likes

why would he advertise that pic. fack me, he is so clearly obliterated

1 Like

Dana White Wow GIF by UFC

The cars probably driving itself. And he was working at a fast food restaurant 10 years ago, so don’t feel too sad about his career

3 Likes

Why does he have people taking photos of him doing drugs and then posting it to his social media?

Because his little man syndrome is out of control & seems like he’s crying out for help.

I’ve had so many mates do the same weird things with drugs involved, only to realise they’re hiding the true problem and later crash & burn.

2 Likes

That’s alcohol and no sleep. Not weed.

1 Like

Yep he traded his prime for the PBF payday. Money traded for legacy.

4 Likes

lol what a fag

acting like this is “cool” if you’re 20.

i don’t care if he’s just playing up his image. no man in his 30’s with a wife and kids should even be that active on social media. gay as fuck.

9 Likes

Yep