Conor blazing up while driving

Yeah what a loser

1 Like

PR pics of you doing drugsā€¦youā€™re not a rapper my guy.

1 Like

In the first pic, he looks like shit

Itā€™s interesting how much he worries on looking bigger & muscular. I think it really really matters to him. Some insecurities there. I used to worry about the same shit in my younger years.

I think that concern & style of training had to do at least a bit with his downfall.

1 Like

I wish Conor the best of luck, and still thinks heā€™s a great fighter, but man he makes it hard to support him.

5 Likes

The butthurt and hate is strong up in here, up in here.

2 Likes

No more proper 12 for you huh

1 Like

Smoke and drive?
This is normal

here come the Conor cock riders

1 Like

He has that bloated dbol water retention head.

Not to mention he looks wasted.

I donā€™t know why I expect more from a person who earns a living getting punched in the head, but I do.

2 Likes

Trash will be trash and no amount of money will ever change that!

1 Like

He was a two division champion. He already had the legacy and heā€™s a prize fighter. Fight for generational wealth over fat guys writing on a forum. But heā€™s definitely toast as a elite of elite MMA fighter

2 Likes

It is sad that he feels the need to use drugs and booze. He doesnā€™t seem truly happy. Heā€™s forgetting his kids will see this one dayā€¦

I think he still has one good run left IF he gets sober and IF he starts training with wrestlers and a real bjj teacher.

Btw, my ā€˜friendā€™ was approached about getting a large amount of snow for an athlete that is a household name. This guy had a guard at the door and if you wanted to party with him you got searched and had to put your cellphone in a bag until you left, no exceptions. Conor should really be careful and maybe rock some light sunglasses when heā€™s indulging.

He transitioned a while ago to Instagram Star and hobbyist fighter. This is his/her/its preferred world now, duck lips and skin tight clothing. It is not surprising, his two older sisters used to force him to play dress up as a kid, wearing wigs and lipstick and high heel shoes.

Well maybe not forcedā€¦

Only in bright eyed, bushy tailed naive fans eyes he ā€œruined his careerā€.

In reality, if you get a job as an architect for a company, design some great work then move on to own your own architectural firm, your career is a constant upward glide.

You arenā€™t designing anything new personally, but everything around you is bigger, better, more expensive and extravagant, only a fool would say your career as an architect is ā€œruinedā€.

Conor McGregor is an entity not a fighter anymore, he can still print cash as a fighter and will when he recovers, meanwhile the companies he started are being cashed out for insane profits.

Perspective is important.

1 Like

Meanwhile your two sisters work at Waffle House and Motel 6ā€¦but please, continue on about the failures of McGregor. Lol

1 Like

Puffy, alcoholic face

Didnā€™t know that Conor was into 420.

Looks rough in that pic.
If he wants to party away his life with his wealth, doesnā€™t bother me none. I just hope he doesnā€™t hurt anyone else on his way down.

I donā€™t pity him, as he has had an unparalleled streak of financial success for a fighter, but fuck, itā€™s hard to watch him crumble at times.

2 Likes

shoop