Conor did nothing wrong when punched old man

Wesk punch weak troll.

You can always tell the scummiest people in the world when they seriously believe verbal abuse should equal physical retaliation 

Roy Batty - Nice holiday spirit, OP! Did your mom drink all nine months she carried you?

She didn't drink much but damn she was smokin the rock like a ghetto lottery winner. 

Please stop voting me down and use logic for a moment. Why does this guy have the right to be disrespectful just because he has som grey hair on his head? Old people must be responsible for their behaviour as well. Think about it.

1 Like
rowersmooch - 

Please stop voting me down and use logic for a moment. Why does this guy have the right to be disrespectful just because he has som grey hair on his head? Old people must be responsible for their behaviour as well. Think about it.

The average American has no clue about Irish culture and pride. Its a sign of respect to treat a senior same as a young man. Any day above earth for and Irishman to put his jolly dukes up Paddy!

it's funny knowing how easily some old man got in conors head 

1 Like

I await the conntards 

1 Like
akbar87 -

conor does seem fragile

much like OP and his other followers

War machine gets more of a pass for what he did but was 1000x worse than Conor popping the old guy, a lot of sick fuckers defending War Machine are the same wackos that want the book thrown a Mcgregor 

evh - 
akbar87 -

conor does seem fragile

much like OP and his other followers

Definitely. From the needless flexing in photos to antics like this he comes across as extremely insecure despite all his success.

That punch was the moment I knew Connor was done. He wound up and threw that punch with everything he had, and in the words of Chris "the warrior poet" D'elia.

"It didn't make a nnnfuuuuckin' nnnnnndent"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vpTx20l2lqY

1 Like
ShoreBreaker - 

War machine gets more of a pass for what he did but was 1000x worse than Conor popping the old guy, a lot of sick fuckers defending War Machine are the same wackos that want the book thrown a Mcgregor 

I dont remember anyone defending him here, and War Machine is doing life in prison. This is just stupid.

2 Likes

Haven't been out much eh. Don't worry, one day your mummy will let you out in the real world and away from the computer :-)

This guy is destroying the troll game with only his second post. Impressive.

rowersmooch -

From what I saw of the video that old man was mouthing off to him. I dont care if he's old, if you mouth off you can get it too.

You're a fucking moron

The Oldman weighed more than 145 lbs so he took that Left like it was nothing

Osbot -

That punch was the moment I knew Connor was done. He wound up and threw that punch with everything he had, and in the words of Chris "the warrior poet" D'elia.

"It didn't make a nnnfuuuuckin' nnnnnndent"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vpTx20l2lqY

It's because the guy was not a dwarf. 

rowersmooch -

Was you there? If not you cannot judge if he was disrespectful, Conor has form for being an utter piece of shit of a human 

ShoreBreaker -

I get that op is a troll. Not sure what your excuse is, but go ahead and present evidence to substantiate your claim.

Which you wont do, because you re a full of shit tard.

2 Likes
SeattlesbigDprolapsedME -
ShoreBreaker - 

I dont remember anyone defending him here, and War Machine is doing life in prison. This is just stupid.

This.  Who defended war machine other than Phil baroni briefly.