Conor/Dos Anjos odds are close to 50/50 - Agree?

At this time, the betting lines are extremely close. Conor a very, very slight favorite.

"The early line released has the fight as a virtual pick’em as McGregor is listed at -105 and dos Anjos at -125."

http://www.oddsshark.com/ufc/ufc-conor-mcgregor-vs-rafael-dos-anjos-odds

Do you agree with this and do you remember the last time both fighters were minuses in a title fight?

The last two title fights... I think. I know Lawler v Condit was, not 100% about the BW title though. Phone Post 3.0

On paper I think Dos Anjos is a far more well rounded fighter and would've picked him all day, but that Aldo fight changed everything. Conor might have these traditional strikers' numbers.

I really don't know. I don't think Conor would've taken this fight if he didn't think he had RDA figured out. But RDA has been performing like a top P4P guy. If Conor can take him out with precision shots that's his road to victory. If not RDA is going to give him a horrifying reality check. 50/50 Phone Post 3.0

UGCTT_Blake - The last two title fights... I think. I know Lawler v Condit was, not 100% about the BW title though. Phone Post 3.0

Good catch. You're correct on Lawler vs. Condit. I went and looked back and they were both -115. BW title was close also, although Dillishaw was the favorite at around -145 and Cruz the underdog at around +125.

I didn't realize how close they were in size. I think Conor has the edge, but 50:50 is reasonable.

BlakeHendo - not really, conor should be -340 RDS +200

its conors dream matchup, a super slow, stuck in the mud fighter with ZERO defense.

its 5 rounds and every round starts on the feet, it will be RED ALERT every second its standing.

IMO this will play out exactly as Anderson vs Chael 2
RDS will get a takedown in round 1 and survive some vicious bombs, then get KTFO in the 2nd

alot tougher matchups at LW for Conor than RDS, hes an easier fight for conor like khabib said
Just curious, can you explain why you insist on referring to him as RDS? Phone Post 3.0

SurgicalGloves -

its conors dream matchup, a super slow, stuck in the mud fighter with ZERO defense.

its 5 rounds and every round starts on the feet, it will be RED ALERT every second its standing.

RDS will get a takedown in round 1 and survive some vicious bombs, then get KTFO in the 2nd

alot tougher matchups at LW for Conor than RDS, hes an easier fight for conor like khabib said
Just curious, can you explain why you insist on referring to him as RDS? Phone Post 3.0
Also wonder Phone Post 3.0

Aldo - mcgregor were both same odds

10/11 what ever that is in American odds Phone Post 3.0

Mercenary Tao - Aldo - mcgregor were both same odds

Didn't Aldo begin as the early favorite, but by the time they finally fought and McGregor had recently finished Chad Mendez in the 2nd round, McGregor was actually the slight favorite against Aldo?

Maybe that's what you mean by 10/11. I don't really understand that sort of odds set up, either.

Thingading -

Didn't Aldo begin as the early favorite, but by the time they finally fought and McGregor had recently finished Chad Mendez in the 2nd round, McGregor was actually the slight favorite against Aldo?

Maybe that's what you mean by 10/11. I don't really understand that sort of odds set up, either.
After Conor beat mendes he went into early favourite against aldo 4/7 (so you put 7 on, you get 11 back, 4 profit)

Aldo was 11/8

By fight time both were 10/11 and some sites even had mcgregor even money dog. Phone Post 3.0

Mercenary Tao - 
Thingading -

After Conor beat mendes he went into early favourite against aldo 4/7 (so you put 7 on, you get 11 back, 4 profit)

Aldo was 11/8

By fight time both were 10/11 and some sites even had mcgregor even money dog. Phone Post 3.0

Okay, cool. I must admit I had no idea who would win that fight and could see both winning in so many different ways I thought it was too close to call. And then Conor answers the question in 13 seconds. lol

Conor should be around -200.

chamilton -
SurgicalGloves -

Rafael Dos Sanjos (RDS) Phone Post 3.0

i think rda easily, rda is to much in your face grinder for conor, conor is not elite yet, his fights are fluky, mendes was taking him down with no setup and he was gassed and still got conor to the matt.  Rda will clinch his ass up against the cage and powerslam him on his head

Cococobana1 - 
chamilton -
SurgicalGloves -

Rafael Dos Sanjos (RDS) Phone Post 3.0

Or maybe Junior dos Santos little brother?

Conor got lucky, RDA will end the hype.

Thingading -

At this time, the betting lines are extremely close. Conor a very, very slight favorite.

"The early line released has the fight as a virtual pick’em as McGregor is listed at -105 and dos Anjos at -125."

http://www.oddsshark.com/ufc/ufc-conor-mcgregor-vs-rafael-dos-anjos-odds

Do you agree with this and do you remember the last time both fighters were minuses in a title fight?

I think RDA should be a significant favourite. Probably 2-1 at least but I have a $100 bet on Conor if that makes any sense.
There are a lot of Connor fans that are making the odds closer than they should be but I like him for a underdog pick. Unfortunately he's not much of a underdog.
I could go into why I think he will win but can't be bothered right now. Let's just say I'm not picking him for the same reason most people are. Phone Post 3.0

It makes sense. RDA is a stronger slower Aldo really. Not much different except that RDA is more apt to go for TDs and has sloppier stand up. Phone Post 3.0