Conor & Eddie on Sportscenter post presser

Blue please:

https://youtu.be/slHU3qOuhXE Phone Post 3.0

Eddie on the ball with insults today. Called him out on the tags being on the coat. Haha Phone Post 3.0

Later Phone Post 3.0

Incredible.

Rhys91 -

Damn, haha! Why would the tags be left on? 

Plans on returning it tomorrow Phone Post 3.0

Hahahah Eddie def got him there Phone Post 3.0

These verbal exchanges are draining Eddie I feel. Conor turned up the heat by calling him a bum and his cheap suit.

Eddie denied either. Phone Post 3.0

Most pumped I have been for a fight ever. Phone Post 3.0

TheMessiah - Eddie on the ball with insults today. Called him out on the tags being on the coat. Haha Phone Post 3.0

Called him out? On what? 

Thats a joke . Is he insinuating that Mcgregor can't buy a mink coat ? That's laughable. That's a punch drunk joke. Anyone with a tad bit of common sense knows that Mcgregor gets paid enough to buy a mink like that for every day of the week and still have more money than Alvarez's entire family tree. 

Called him out, indeed lmao

If it ain't Dutch, it ain't much -
Rhys91 -

When you have a stylist, they get clothing from boutiques/ dept. stores and then they're laundered & returned later that week after the event. Like, celebrities don't own the clothing/jewelry that they wear to the Academy Awards. When I was a PA, I'd always have to return/pick up wardrobe from all over the city.  Eddie wouldn't understand because he's not on that level. 

To add to that, normal everyday people don't understand the perks of celebrity & how much free shit these people get. For Gucci, they lent Conor that coat that cost them a little money but they just got millions of dolloars worth of advertising. Did you think it was an accident that Conor made it known that it was Gucci? It wasn't.  Same thing with the Rolls. 

haha awesome interview, Eddie had some nice diggs in there Phone Post 3.0

later

Conor's not in Eddie's head per typical.

Who cares about the tags?  He's the 40 million dollar man for 2016.

And Eddie "negotiated" quite the shit deal for this fight I've heard.

Eddie seems the least affected by Conor's trash talking. You can almost see Conor thinking, "but we need to make money here, and this guy isn't playing along and getting all upset at what I'm saying!!".

If it ain't Dutch, it ain't much -
Rhys91 -

I would do the same thing lol