Conor fights Floyd then retires

I really hope Im wrong, but I think if Conor fights Floyd he retires after.

Great thread

Thanks for sharing

this one time at band camp...

He won't fight Mayweather, talk is just for leverage over the UFC, keeping his name relevant.

If that fight somehow does happen it would be a farce and an embarrassment . 

Suicidalforlife -

He won't fight Mayweather, talk is just for leverage over the UFC, keeping his name relevant.

If that fight somehow does happen it would be a farce and an embarrassment . 

it would only be an embarrassment to the people who pay to see it

Burn rate's too high, he'll need to keep fighting for at least another 8-10yrs.  I play a hedge fund manager on TV.

Op, are you a mixed martial fartist?

why u guys take this thread as a joke? it's serious bussines.

mark my words. conor fights floyd, then retires. what conor wants conor gets, it is how it is.

I don't know if he fights Floyd or not, but I don't like what inactivity is likely going to do for his skills.

I think one of the reasons Conor performed so highly and advanced so quickly in the last several years was how active he has been, keeping the skills sharp. It's not often that guys stay out of the ring a long time and don't show some decline or rust in getting back in there, so the longer Conor holds off with the being a dad thing or waiting to fight Floyd, the less I like his chances of being the same dominant force he's been these last couple of years.

MajklNajt -

why u guys take this thread as a joke? it's serious bussines.

mark my words. conor fights floyd, then retires. what conor wants conor gets, it is how it is.

Well I think we should put a $50 wager on this.

If Dana allows Conor to fight Floyd, I'm sure there will be something in his contract to where he has to defend his 155 lb title in the UFC.

prof -
I don't know if he fights Floyd or not, but I don't like what inactivity is likely going to do for his skills.

I think one of the reasons Conor performed so highly and advanced so quickly in the last several years was how active he has been, keeping the skills sharp. It's not often that guys stay out of the ring a long time and don't show some decline or rust in getting back in there, so the longer Conor holds off with the being a dad thing or waiting to fight Floyd, the less I like his chances of being the same dominant force he's been these last couple of years.

Calm down brah he only fought 4 months ago!

I know what you're getting at though but I can't see him holding out until next year to fight again, whoever it is. Most likely, I think he fights again in July or Sept whether it's Floyd or the winner of Khabib/Tony.... or maybe even Nate.

99 -

If Conor fights MM in 2017 or 2018 I will everyone above this post a blue name. 

HAHAHA that's awesome