Conor Finally Weighs-In on Tony Pulling Out

These fools pull out more times than I do with my dick.

— Conor McGregor (@TheNotoriousMMA) April 2, 2018

Hard to pull out when you don't fight

Profound. Majestik. Truly the Shakespeare of our times.

Hate420 -

He did though. That's how he made enough money to never have to fight again unless he chooses to. Hate him all you want, but he fucking fought when he was scheduled to. 

He said these 2 were pull out merchants 2 or 3 failed fights ago. 

and here are the "connor" fanboys to tell us how much they respect his money 

Death Beast -
Hate420 -

He did though. That's how he made enough money to never have to fight again unless he chooses to. Hate him all you want, but he fucking fought when he was scheduled to. 

What was that? 2-3 years ago? Dudes a retired has been at this point who's terrified to sign a fight contract and is about to be stripped again. He's better of keeping his dick licker shut at this point.

evh -

It's pathetic. These fags should respect true fighters. McNoobs are the worst breed to ever infiltrate the sport.

Death Beast -
Hate420 -

This

However, I don’t think you’re suppose to come in these Conor threads and make complete sense with your posts. 

Hate420 -
Death Beast -
Hate420 -

What was that? 2-3 years ago? Dudes a retired has been at this point who's terrified to sign a fight contract and is about to be stripped again. He's better of keeping his dick licker shut at this point.

Try less than a year ago for his big money retirement fight? And LOLOLOL at me being a fanboy for that guy. He's annoying as fuck, but when did he pull out of a fight aside from the UFC 200 bullshit (that he's definitely 50% responsible for so don't get me wrong). 

I get that fanboys can be annoying when they just lie to make their favorite look better than he is, but you are no better for saying he hasn't fought in 2-3 years and is afraid of fighting when that's all he knows how to do. 

BreakALegAndy! -
Death Beast -
Hate420 -

This

However, I don’t think you’re suppose to come in these Conor threads and make complete sense with your posts. 

Yea that's completely my fault. 

Hate420 -
evh -

It's pathetic. These fags should respect true fighters. McNoobs are the worst breed to ever infiltrate the sport.

Lol,

Pathetic posters that whine about CM are the worst. Lol @ you pathetic guys.

BreakALegAndy! -
Hate420 -
evh -

Lol,

Care to edit again, retard? Practice makes perfect, if you weren't so rattled over words on the internet maybe you could think straight. I'll just wait for the next edit. Lol

Hate420 -
BreakALegAndy! -
Hate420 -
evh -

Lol,

Care to edit again, retard? Practice makes perfect, if you weren't so rattled over words on the internet maybe you could think straight. I'll just wait for the next edit. Lol

Yea because people here don't get completely distracted by a typo and change the argument to that, amirite? You can't even discuss the topic at hand anymore because you realized you were wrong, so you're changing the subject to discuss his editing. 

Pathetic?

Death Beast -
Hate420 -
Death Beast -
Hate420 -

Try less than a year ago for his big money retirement fight? And LOLOLOL at me being a fanboy for that guy. He's annoying as fuck, but when did he pull out of a fight aside from the UFC 200 bullshit (that he's definitely 50% responsible for so don't get me wrong). 

I get that fanboys can be annoying when they just lie to make their favorite look better than he is, but you are no better for saying he hasn't fought in 2-3 years and is afraid of fighting when that's all he knows how to do. 

You mean that boxing match that he got embarrassed in? I could care less about that, as it has 0 bearing on MMA.... Fuck boxing. He should have been stripped the second he signed to "fight" with pillows on his hands. He embarrassed MMA.

Death Beast -
Hate420 -
BreakALegAndy! -
Hate420 -
evh -

Lol,

Yea because people here don't get completely distracted by a typo and change the argument to that, amirite? You can't even discuss the topic at hand anymore because you realized you were wrong, so you're changing the subject to discuss his editing. 

Pathetic?

And exactly how many times would you like me to repeat myself nutthugger? Maybe you shouldn't call other people retarded, if you can't type basic words. Haha, you're so angry.

It’s something about Megan Olivis nose…

Hate420 -
BreakALegAndy! -
Hate420 -
evh -

Lol,

I was going to ask if you were retarded again, but decided you weren’t going to admit to it so why post it. 

Hate420 -
Death Beast -
Hate420 -
BreakALegAndy! -
Hate420 -
evh -

Lol,

Pathetic?

And exactly how many times would you like me to repeat myself nutthugger? Maybe you shouldn't call other people retarded, if you can't type basic words. Haha, you're so angry.

I feel like you’re the only one getting worked up. That’s usually what happens with the Conor extremists, whether they are nuthugger or hater, they get upset. You are obviously a hater who is getting a little worked up. 

What makes that even more obvious is the fact that you have nothing intelligent to say, so now you’ll complain about someone editing their post. Then you’ll probably go back to complaint and whining about Conor. I feel for you. 

Once again trying to make himself relevant by injecting himself into situations he has nothing to do with.

Hate420 -

Haha this should be the first and last post!