Conor Finally Weighs-In on Tony Pulling Out

who cares about a retired fighter

Ha ha ha ha!! Conor is amazing.

A simple tweet from him is all it takes to make grown ‘men’ cry on the UG. 

Target_the_Gash -

I don't know about the rest of you but I edit posts usually to correct spelling or gramatical errors that are usually typos that some how I dont't catch reading my post again before I post it.

:Personally I would never delete a post or completely change it, especially not in response to someone. I have added to a post as I was editing it right after posting but never completely changed what I was trying to say. I either post or do not, I have decided not to post stuff I have had typed out but I would never go back and delete an entire posting. Random people on the internet I don't even know on't really affect my personal opinion of myself.

Thanks for letting us know. 

Morpheus1976 -

who cares about a retired fighter

Hate420 -

Hard to pull out when you don't fight

..fight to bust your nut

after conor wastes his prime on the couch and blows through all his money he can rent a kiosk at the mall and sell chicken sandwiches next to Randy Couture's perfume stand.

Anime Frog Jr -

after conor wastes his prime on the couch and blows through all his money he can rent a kiosk at the mall and sell chicken sandwiches next to Randy Couture's perfume stand.

Wastes his prime? 

How many millions have you made in yours?

BreakALegAndy! -
Anime Frog Jr -

Wastes his prime? 

It doesn't matter, but if you must know I've made hundreds of millions. I own a condo on the moon and three unicorns.

The "I'd like to see you do better" is the #1 bankrupt fallacy from the lowest form of bootlicking sychophant i.e. people like you.

Conor is supposed to be a fighter not a chicken sandwich salesman, he could have cleared out the division by now and cemented his legacy but he decided he would rather tweet nonsense and post selfies on instagram because he is SCARED.

Tiger Woods, Michael Jordan, Lennox Lewis, Mayweather and countless other champions didn't tuck dick and quit and decide to become chicken sandwich salesmen once they got a big payday.

Hate420 -
Death Beast -
Hate420 -
Death Beast -
Hate420 -

He did though. That's how he made enough money to never have to fight again unless he chooses to. Hate him all you want, but he fucking fought when he was scheduled to. 

He said these 2 were pull out merchants 2 or 3 failed fights ago. 

What was that? 2-3 years ago? Dudes a retired has been at this point who's terrified to sign a fight contract and is about to be stripped again. He's better of keeping his dick licker shut at this point.

Try less than a year ago for his big money retirement fight? And LOLOLOL at me being a fanboy for that guy. He's annoying as fuck, but when did he pull out of a fight aside from the UFC 200 bullshit (that he's definitely 50% responsible for so don't get me wrong). 

I get that fanboys can be annoying when they just lie to make their favorite look better than he is, but you are no better for saying he hasn't fought in 2-3 years and is afraid of fighting when that's all he knows how to do. 

You mean that boxing match that he got embarrassed in? I could care less about that, as it has 0 bearing on MMA.... Fuck boxing. He should have been stripped the second he signed to "fight" with pillows on his hands. He embarrassed MMA.

I’d rather be Conor McGregor and embarrass MMA than be Gary Goodridge and have not. 

Fuck this budo bow to sensei Black Belt magazine shit. 

MMA is not martial arts.  It isn’t honor and dojos. 

It is prize fighting in a cage surrounded by drunks. 

At your dojo where you train a specific discipline there is all this magic and mystique and everyone never does a thing to besmirch their coaches and so on. 

This is entertainment.   Risking your body for rewards in the form of riches if you do it right. 

People whining about honor and embarrassing MMA are like pro wrestling guys still crying over the “curtain call” with the Kliq. 

The business moved on and past those days for better or worse. 

Maybe worse in many respects but for those at the top there is a lot more money. 

If not for a Gary Goodridge maybe we aren’t where we are today. 

But only a damned fool seeks to repeat him now that you simply don’t have to. 

Fight as little as possible for the most cash. 

Come on.  Who here in their life wouldn’t want to work fewer hours for more pay?

Keep your honor for working 80 hour weeks in the factory because I’d rather work 20 and be on my yacht. 

McGregor won the game and his fame will trickle down and create ways to earn for anyone who can fight at a high level and has a personality to match. 

He embarrassed nothing except a lot of people jealous he got in and got out with more money and fame than everyone else who has ever done this. 

JeffersonDArcyChoke -
Hate420 -
Death Beast -
Hate420 -
Death Beast -
Hate420 -

He did though. That's how he made enough money to never have to fight again unless he chooses to. Hate him all you want, but he fucking fought when he was scheduled to. 

He said these 2 were pull out merchants 2 or 3 failed fights ago. 

What was that? 2-3 years ago? Dudes a retired has been at this point who's terrified to sign a fight contract and is about to be stripped again. He's better of keeping his dick licker shut at this point.

Try less than a year ago for his big money retirement fight? And LOLOLOL at me being a fanboy for that guy. He's annoying as fuck, but when did he pull out of a fight aside from the UFC 200 bullshit (that he's definitely 50% responsible for so don't get me wrong). 

I get that fanboys can be annoying when they just lie to make their favorite look better than he is, but you are no better for saying he hasn't fought in 2-3 years and is afraid of fighting when that's all he knows how to do. 

You mean that boxing match that he got embarrassed in? I could care less about that, as it has 0 bearing on MMA.... Fuck boxing. He should have been stripped the second he signed to "fight" with pillows on his hands. He embarrassed MMA.

I’d rather be Conor McGregor and embarrass MMA than be Gary Goodridge and have not. 

Fuck this budo bow to sensei Black Belt magazine shit. 

MMA is not martial arts.  It isn’t honor and dojos. 

It is prize fighting in a cage surrounded by drunks. 

At your dojo where you train a specific discipline there is all this magic and mystique and everyone never does a thing to besmirch their coaches and so on. 

This is entertainment.   Risking your body for rewards in the form of riches if you do it right. 

People whining about honor and embarrassing MMA are like pro wrestling guys still crying over the “curtain call” with the Kliq. 

The business moved on and past those days for better or worse. 

Maybe worse in many respects but for those at the top there is a lot more money. 

If not for a Gary Goodridge maybe we aren’t where we are today. 

But only a damned fool seeks to repeat him now that you simply don’t have to. 

Fight as little as possible for the most cash. 

Come on.  Who here in their life wouldn’t want to work fewer hours for more pay?

Keep your honor for working 80 hour weeks in the factory because I’d rather work 20 and be on my yacht. 

McGregor won the game and his fame will trickle down and create ways to earn for anyone who can fight at a high level and has a personality to match. 

He embarrassed nothing except a lot of people jealous he got in and got out with more money and fame than everyone else who has ever done this. 

funny how nobody makes this lame ass argument when it comes to other sports, like calling Tiger Woods a "Prize Golfer", oh wait, it's because some champions care about more than the money. Tiger could have quit after he made his first couple hundred million but he didn't, because he's a true champ not a wannabe celebrity dicktucker.

And besides, plenty of "Prize Fighters" in sports like boxing keep fighting after they get rich. Because again, they are true champions who care about more than the money.

Hate420 -
evh -

and here are the "connor" fanboys to tell us how much they respect his money 

It's pathetic. These fags should respect true fighters. McNoobs are the worst breed to ever infiltrate the sport.

Yes.

Anime Frog Jr -
BreakALegAndy! -
Anime Frog Jr -

Wastes his prime? 

It doesn't matter, but if you must know I've made hundreds of millions. I own a condo on the moon and three unicorns.

The "I'd like to see you do better" is the #1 bankrupt fallacy from the lowest form of bootlicking sychophant i.e. people like you.

Conor is supposed to be a fighter not a chicken sandwich salesman, he could have cleared out the division by now and cemented his legacy but he decided he would rather tweet nonsense and post selfies on instagram because he is SCARED.

Tiger Woods, Michael Jordan, Lennox Lewis, Mayweather and countless other champions didn't tuck dick and quit and decide to become chicken sandwich salesmen once they got a big payday.

Hmmm I don’t know. Conor’s made over a $100 mil in his “prime”. So to say he has wasted his prime, that couldnt be further from the truth. 

And I never said I’d like to see you do better, maybe try reading my post again.

From the beginning he has said he wanted to get in, get rich and then get out early, or something like that. That seems to be exactly what he is doing, not sure why people would fault him. 

Yet the whole forum wants to blow Khabib and Tony, yet they constantly pull out of fights. 

BreakALegAndy! -
Anime Frog Jr -
BreakALegAndy! -
Anime Frog Jr -

Wastes his prime? 

Hmmm I don’t know. Conor’s made over a $100 mil in his “prime”. So to say he has wasted his prime, that couldnt be further from the truth. 

And I never said I’d like to see you do better, maybe try reading my post again.

From the beginning he has said he wanted to get in, get rich and then get out early, or something like that. That seems to be exactly what he is doing, not sure why people would fault him. 

Yet the whole forum wants to blow Khabib and Tony, yet they constantly pull out of fights. 

not sure why people would fault him? lmao he's held up two divisions for almost two years because he's scared to defend a title after he wins it.

You won't ever sell me on the typical nuthugger BS about being all about the money because if he only cared about money then he would have relinquished his titles a long time ago and moved on or defended them instead of calling himself champ champ while he sits on his ass doing nothing. He is an insecure narcissist that wants to call himself champion forever. Like all narcissists he is a child on the inside and afraid of losing his status/title.

Anime Frog Jr -
BreakALegAndy! -
Anime Frog Jr -
BreakALegAndy! -
Anime Frog Jr -

Wastes his prime? 

not sure why people would fault him? lmao he's held up two divisions for almost two years because he's scared to defend a title after he wins it.

You won't ever sell me on the typical nuthugger BS about being all about the money because if he only cared about money then he would have relinquished his titles a long time ago and moved on or defended them instead of calling himself champ champ while he sits on his ass doing nothing. He is an insecure narcissist that wants to call himself champion forever. Like all narcissists he is a child on the inside and afraid of losing his status/title.

I don’t care to sell you on anything, you are just another whinny forum member upset over Conor’s success.

Facts are facts.

Conor and the UFC decided to take advantage of another opportunity and fight Floyd. Arguably the great P4P boxing ever, but he’s scared to fight 2 other fighters in MMA where he will be the betting favorite? Lol

Since then he’s had a 7 month layoff. Dana himself have stated that there are no plans for him to fight again until they figure out a new contract, this was said just a couple months ago. 

You guys like to whine over nothing, it’s comical.

He may be the GOAT, certainly changed the game, rewrote the rules, but this comment or tweet is kind of silly.

BreakALegAndy! -
Anime Frog Jr -
BreakALegAndy! -
Anime Frog Jr -
BreakALegAndy! -
Anime Frog Jr -

Wastes his prime? 

I don’t care to sell you on anything, you are just another whinny forum member upset over Conor’s success.

Facts are facts.

Conor and the UFC decided to take advantage of another opportunity and fight Floyd. Arguably the great P4P boxing ever, but he’s scared to fight 2 other fighters in MMA where he will be the betting favorite? Lol

Since then he’s had a 7 month layoff. Dana himself have stated that there are no plans for him to fight again until they figure out a new contract, this was said just a couple months ago. 

LMAO this guy is literally in every thread defending Conor!!! Dude get a life man, it’s pretty sad you have to constantly justify this man’s life. 

Seriously though, it really is pathetic. I’m starting to feel bad for you 

Mike OxBIG -
BreakALegAndy! -
Anime Frog Jr -
BreakALegAndy! -
Anime Frog Jr -
BreakALegAndy! -
Anime Frog Jr -

Wastes his prime? 

Facts are facts.

LMAO this guy is literally in every thread defending Conor!!! Dude get a life man, it’s pretty sad you have to constantly justify this man’s life. 

Seriously though, it really is pathetic. I’m starting to feel bad for you 

“Big” Mike,

You and your little man syndrome ass need to take take a seat. You’re like that little annoying gnat that won’t go away, but apparently you’re “Big”. 

Come on “big” Mike, just breathe. 

Anime Frog Jr - 
BreakALegAndy! -
Anime Frog Jr -

Wastes his prime? 

What year dem unies?

Considering Conor's bluff was called after he claimed to be ready to step in, he probably should've kept quiet.