Conor had a grueling sparring session

With shrunken Randy haha

Connie looking soft 

Definitely looking softer than usual. Come on Connor the sport needs you right now. 

$$$$$

Friday night sparring is always 100%

the guy aint ever fighting again.

Connor don’t look right. We are getting set up to take our PPV money.

Reminds me of Arnold Schwarzengger after his run and came back one last time to take the Olympia.

It was all a set up.

He’s been chilling out guys come

one. This looks like he’s starting training again. Its a good thing. He’s not on a boat or wearing ghastly shoes in twatty car hes in the gym.

Lol

He's getting ready for next weekend if someone pulls out.

Conor's eyes and body are begging Khabib to show up at 223

Is that guy training in Fruit of the Looms?

youarewhatiswrong - Is that guy training in Fruit of the Looms?

Get with the time, bro. It’s the new Reebok

More inches, more $$$$

Gandhi -

He's getting ready for next weekend if someone pulls out.

He better be ready for Max at MSG. 

DanWilliamson - As of today, McGregor (21-3) remains the UFC's official lightweight champion, but he is expected to lose that title as soon as Nurmagomedov and Holloway square off. McGregor became a two-weight champion in late 2016 but has not fought in the UFC since.

White said the promotion did not reach out to McGregor as a potential replacement for Ferguson. McGregor expressed interest last month in returning on short notice against Frankie Edgar at UFC 222, but the promotion doesn’t want to bring its top star back under those circumstances.

“I don’t think Conor McGregor could make the weight on six days’ notice. That’s a tough weight cut for him,” White said. "And Conor is not the guy I want to throw in as a late replacement fighter. He’s a guy I want to make a fight with and have the right amount of time to promote the fight.

I read: "Hell, maybe Holloway can sneak this one out and I get Conor a very winnable fight against a smaller opponent" 

His level of thickness more than makes up for what he's lacking in the solid and tight departments.

WrestlingSucks -
DanWilliamson - As of today, McGregor (21-3) remains the UFC's official lightweight champion, but he is expected to lose that title as soon as Nurmagomedov and Holloway square off. McGregor became a two-weight champion in late 2016 but has not fought in the UFC since.

White said the promotion did not reach out to McGregor as a potential replacement for Ferguson. McGregor expressed interest last month in returning on short notice against Frankie Edgar at UFC 222, but the promotion doesn’t want to bring its top star back under those circumstances.

“I don’t think Conor McGregor could make the weight on six days’ notice. That’s a tough weight cut for him,” White said. "And Conor is not the guy I want to throw in as a late replacement fighter. He’s a guy I want to make a fight with and have the right amount of time to promote the fight.

I read: "Hell, maybe Holloway can sneak this one out and I get Conor a very winnable fight against a smaller opponent" 

I saw it as him actually being honest with us and making a fair point. But what you posted cannot be dismissed by any means. I didn’t even think about it until you pointed it out.

RedDragonUK -

He’s been chilling out guys come

one. This looks like he’s starting training again. Its a good thing. He’s not on a boat or wearing ghastly shoes in twatty car hes in the gym.

This.