Conor has a chance of dethroning Aldo

I know he hasn't had that many top 10 fights but seeing what he did to porier and how bad he destroyed siver, I don't think aldo would of been able to take them out as quick and dominating like Conor was able to. Aldo's only chance is to take him down or work the leg kicks but Conor is a huge 145er and Aldo will not be able to bully him, I also think Conor's wrestling and ground game is a lot better then people think. He just hasn't had to show it because he's been lighting guys up on the feet Phone Post 3.0

Deff more excited to see this fight then to see another Edgar or Chad fight, those two should fight and then the winner gets whoever wins between Aldo vs Mcgregor. Hope the odds are huge for Aldo cause Ima throw some cash on Mcgregor. Aldo has been on a decline he's not hungry anymore and if your not improving then your just getting weaker Phone Post 3.0

The fight against Chad would strongly counter your point that he's on the decline. He looked amazing in that fight against a fucking stud in Mendes.

Aldo's only 28 or something as well. I just think he knew he was so much better than the guys he was fighitng that he didn't want to take big risks and knew he could just pick them apart and win a decision.

I think Conor may have woken a sleeping beast inside Aldo, which will make it even more impressive if  he manages to win. 

I'm on the McGregor train.
I stated before the siver fight I was on the siver train ( I love a underdog) but siver did everything I expected from him him in that fight. He went forward unintimidated ( I think poriea was) and showed his true underrated stand up skills and got blasted by the best cross I've ever seen in mma
After getting out classed.
I don't claim to know everything as I have a hard time picking winners but I can definitely see McGregor whooping Aldo and if he beats a good wrestler Edgar he isn't to far away from being GOAT
I know how stupid that sounds but I did see Jones coming waaaayyy before others and it pissed me off almost that they seemed like they were holding him back.
His path to the title IMO was easier than McGregor
Btw I'm only saying goat because its being thrown around a lot with JJ which there is a good argument for but I still think AS/fedor hold that due to duration
In short I'm a believer and at the very least I think he's a no1 pound for pound sooner than people think Phone Post 3.0

He's only 28 but has a lot of miles, I think your right to in that he's not declining but rather no one has excited him so he isn't training to the best of his abilities. If he doesn't take Conor as a serious threat and train as hard as he can then I think We're gna see what happened to Gus when e looked past Aj happen to Aldo Phone Post 3.0

bungee up - I'm on the McGregor train.
I stated before the siver fight I was on the siver train ( I love a underdog) but siver did everything I expected from him him in that fight. He went forward unintimidated ( I think poriea was) and showed his true underrated stand up skills and got blasted by the best cross I've ever seen in mma
I don't claim to know everything as I have a hard time picking winners but I can definitely see McGregor whooping Aldo and if he beats a good wrestler Edgar he isn't to far away from being GOAT
I know how stupid that sounds but I did see Jones coming waaaayyy before others and it pissed me off almost that they seemed like they were holding him back.
Btw I'm only saying goat because its being thrown around a lot with JJ which there is a good argument for but I still think AS/fedor hold that due to duration
In short I'm a believer and at the very least I think he's a no1 pound for pound sooner than people think Phone Post 3.0
E Phone Post 3.0

I agree with buggy up I saw Jones becoming champ before anyone else and I'm seeing the same with Mcgregor, poorer and siver are no joke and he embaressed both of them same as jones had destroyed Hamill and bader Phone Post 3.0

bungee up - I'm on the McGregor train.
I agree with buggy up I saw Jones becoming champ before anyone else and I'm seeing the same with Mcgregor, poorer and siver are no joke and he embaressed both of them same as jones had destroyed Hamill and bader Phone Post 3.0

A long reach and good footwork can go a long way. I disagree that Conor will be able to handle himself on the ground, though. Lots of world champion BJJ fighters in Nova Uniao, and Pedernairas & Alexander do not give away black belts.

I don't think that it will get to that, though. It all comes down to whether or not Aldo can land leg kicks on Conor. There will either be a knock out for Conor or Conor will need a cane to walk with the next day.

Conor a has a great chance, imo. I'm on board his hype train. He's got that confidence and swagger a lot of the greats possess. Unwavering belief in himself and his abilities can go a long way sometimes. Phone Post 3.0

"Dennis Siver=Jose Aldo" -The UG Phone Post 3.0

Shy Guy - "Dennis Siver=Jose Aldo" -The UG Phone Post 3.0
Who said siver equals Aldo? I just said aldo wouldn't destroy siver like Conor did he embarrassed him Phone Post 3.0

kodiskerns - 
Who said siver equals Aldo? I just said aldo wouldn't destroy siver like Conor did he embarrassed him Phone Post 3.0

siver wouldn't make it out of the first round with aldo

xsrg95 -
kodiskerns - 

This

Conor only has a punchers chance. He'll be lucky if he even looks competitive. Phone Post 3.0

Shy Guy - "Dennis Siver=Jose Aldo" -The UG Phone Post 3.0

Legit LOL.

Look it sounds cliché but anything can happen in MMA and maybe McGregor will beat Aldo.

But the 'we haven't seen his ground game yet so he HAS TO be sooo good and underrated' argument is just dumb.
Does McGregor have a solid ground game ? Probably. Is Aldo's ground game light fucking years ahead of Conor's ? You bet your ass it is.

I can see where people are coming when they think McGregor has the stand up tools to pose problems to Aldo and I do agree with this but please stop making a mockery of yourself by comparing his ground game to Aldo's.

xsrg95 -
kodiskerns - 

Neither would porier. Aldo would have finished them both brutally. Phone Post 3.0

This fight won't even be close guys. Conor is the next generation of strikers we will see in mma. And what's exciting in a few years we will see someone even better. Showtime a pettis will be his toughest fight if he moves up in weight.

Jimmy Hustler - Anyone putting Conor and GOAT in the same sentence is a fucking idiot. Jones has defended his belt how many times? GSP? "GOAT" has to be the most overused and misused term on here. McNuthuggers are already at the very top of the most annoying and stupid nuthuggers, seems like a lot of the brain dead Chael retards made a swift and effortless hop onto McGregor's sack.

This, for the most part. Guy has beat 1 top 5 opponent and people are already saying GOAT. He hasn't even proved to be the best in his weight class. Great fighter, lots of talent. I just think Aldo is goin to be too much for him Phone Post 3.0

I also have a chance at getting a date with gsp. Phone Post 3.0