Conor has a message for 249 Athletes, Diaz respond

tomtomthumb -
On a SideNote - 
Dead President - 

Conor is so desperate to for attention / stay relevant it’s pathetic.

Conor is the biggest name in the sport still and it's not even close.

Only to his nuthugger fans

Shut ur bitchass up

SeanyBooy -

Too little too late for Diaz to be campaigning for a rubber match. Should've done this fucking years ago. He ain't getting the fight after getting completely shut out by Jorge. Diaz is such a retarded fucking faggot, that he makes me have to root for and defend that little leprachaun shitstain wigger Conor.

This is the dumbest thing I’ve read all day. Diaz beat his ass in the first fight, and the second fight could have gone either way so not a real win for conor. Conor has more to prove against Diaz. Also comparing Jorge to conor is dumb, Jorge would wreck conor too. 

Am I the only one who noticed that Connor seems like he’s matured and realizes that he fd up? Who wouldn’t f up like he did in the situation and fame he had/has. I can’t wait for him to smash khabib 

gummbie -

Am I the only one who noticed that Connor seems like he’s matured and realizes that he fd up? Who wouldn’t f up like he did in the situation and fame he had/has. I can’t wait for him to smash khabib 

First off... damn lurker!!

second, I would never punch a old man for literally no reason at all. I love conor but he hasn’t come close to rectifying that moment that I am aware of. Maybe he has though idk, but that is right up there with jones breaking that pregnant ladies arm and running away.

Bare Spoon -
JThomasufc91 -
tomtomthumb -
On a SideNote - 
Dead President - 

You’re a retard if you don’t think Conor is the biggest thing that’s ever happened in MMA. There’s not even a close second. 

Conor has been the biggest thing for mma. Sadly man fans mistake that for being one of the best ever. He is not. Even Diaz was able to prove that. 

He’s not the best ever.

MarcusAurelioFan - 
tomtomthumb -
On a SideNote - 
Dead President - 

Shut ur bitchass up

Awwww I offended you...LMAO ...Nuthugger

JThomasufc91 -
SeanyBooy -
JThomasufc91 -
SeanyBooy -

Too little too late for Diaz to be campaigning for a rubber match. Should've done this fucking years ago. He ain't getting the fight after getting completely shut out by Jorge. Diaz is such a retarded fucking faggot, that he makes me have to root for and defend that little leprachaun shitstain wigger Conor.

Shut your bitchass up

Nate Diaz will never be a world champion. His face is only good for absorbing punishment and sucking cocks.

So his face and your moms are one and the same?

Nice.

Jesus this place reminds me of sherdog 15 years ago now

SeanyBooy -

Hahaha

Purpose - https://www.instagram.com/p/B_-qDzCF4LZ/?igshid=7snrqoeltsed

Diaz “Shut ur bitchass up”

He means “please pay attention to me”