Conor honored to spend Ramadan in UAE this year

He will be doing that with a giant security detail provided by the UAE as well as his own security.

I’m willing to bet he would never try such a thing in certain other places.

Some of the insults he has made have created permanent enemies for him and you have to imagine he will always have to worry about issues, not from Khabib’s team but from lone wolves who might be somewhat unstable.

3 Likes

Scumbag shithole religitards

Fuck Islam and fuck thinking I’m going to respect your not eating month. You can eat at any point with zero cosmic consequences.

2 Likes

To be fair, Dont scream fuck Muslims online. Noone hears you buddy. Go to a muslim country and scream it in the streets so people can see how bad ass you are.

5 Likes

So a bunch of cavemen who can’t comprehend the open exchange of ideas or accept criticism will cut off my head? I think that just reinforces my point. They’d want to kill you for doing yoga too. You can’t even play musical instruments in Saudi Arabia lol.

2 Likes

Sounds like your afraid of them then no? If you wouldnt say it to there face, maybe dont say it online. Or else, you may look like a giant pussy.
(Sips tea and gently gazes out of window. Pinky slightly elevated off the glass)

This is fuxking stupid. Not your post, but the fact that human beings would hold some dude’s (who they don’t even like) words with such regard that they’d hold a lifelong grudge. So fucking dumb.

You (meaning someone I don’t care about) could call my mother a cunt, but you aren’t significant or meaningful to me, and your opinion is meaningless. I don’t get why people are so sensitive to a bunch of people who’s opinions don’t matter.

1 Like

No music in SA?

You can’t play them in public. The religious police will destroy them and arrest you if you don’t comply.

If you can own guns but it’s illegal to shoot them, guns are essentially illegal.

1 Like

Sounds like a living hell.

How often do they actually arrest people?

Is it like the no drinking in public parks in the USA? It’s never enforced unless the people are rowdy or being questioned about an unrelated matter.

Don’t be a fucking apologist bitch. Je suis Charlie

2 Likes

"B-b-but it’s a religion of peace " libs

1 Like

I’m liberal af and all I see in them is a bunch of intolerant religious fascists who would be more oppressive living under than I think anywhere other than North Korea.

1 Like

Well you are one of the good ones I suppose. Because quite frankly liberalism is destroying the west, tearing it to shreds on top of embracing Islam. Many people on your side would say you are a bigot for pointing out those facts, or their made up word “Islamophobe”

It is 100 percent the religious equliavent of facism. Riddled with nepotism, segregation and anti semitism…sorta like Hitler’s nazi regime hmm?

Who gets the better treatment in Islamic countries? Christians right? Loll Women are banned from doing more or less everything men can do. And they hate Jews? You are a dolt because that’s nepotism, segregation and anti semitism…lollll

No bud. Your stupidity knows no bounds and all you have done is spit in the face of victims. Wear your hair down in Iran see what happens to you. Holy shit you are a retard. What they enforce within there borders? They do it wherever they roam shitheel. Check Iqra Khalid in Canada enacting Sharia law in baby steps with Bill M103 and having parks the taxpayers pay for be renamed from the founder of Canada to the founder of Pakistan in Winnipeg. In Ontario the Islamic party of Ontario is looking to begin. With there goal if elected to make Islam the only religion allowed to be practiced there. Idiots like you are why the west is dying.

We are in a position idiot we defeated it segregation isn’t cool here anymore since we know better now we are not in the Jim Crow laws fucker. You sound like a white guilt ridden liberal are you? “Well we did this before I was born and we are bad and blah blah” fuck youuu

And you sound complicit with violence and hate over stolen mythology.

Don’t kid yourself you are ten pounds of shit in a five pound bag for spitting In the faces of all those victims of Islam. You are a son of a whore, you should have been a still born eh? Fuck Islamist apologists like you in the neck

Yup! For sure 100 percent a liberal cuck. Piss on you for spitting on the victims of Islam and voting to destroy the West. I have family in law enforcement & I respect the rule of law and don’t support facism (Islam) like you. Cheers they did a great job on your lobotomy you simple bastard, get new parts for your head incel.

Listen to him “Victims of islam, gimme a break you social justice warrior supreme.” I know right. ONLY Muslims are persecuted NEVER the other way around. And there was always 62 Islamic states eh? Done wasting my time with a pathetic incel islamofascist supporter like you, go drink that cyanide anytime ya mutt.