Conor insinuates willingness to step in @ 223

Of course he says that, knowing full well they would never ever slot him in on this short notice.

McGoat -
Steven McTowelie -
Lights Out Lurker -
evh -

conor's thing currently is saying he'll step in if need be but the guy doesn't actually want to fight so fuck him. two guys are going to fight soon because conor won't fight at all, so fuck him. and fuck dana for letting conor stay relevant with a belt while he goofs off in the club instead of being a fucking fighter.

Cut Khabib or Furgeson a check for $100 million after this fight and see how many fights they take. Idiot.

Floyd took fights after cashing more than one of those.

Guess Floyd is a bigger man/more real fighter than your boy right?

Floyd didn’t fight in mma brother, he fought much easier opponents and took way less damage. Argument has no validity whatsoever 

Easier opponents? Floyd's resume is littered with world champions, past and current 

They'd cancel the PPV before they'd let Conor fight on it without a huge months long build up. 

CRE - I've got a feeling Tony comes down sick and Conor knocks Khabib stiff as a board. Similar to the Aldo fight.

Would piss myself laughing if this happened.

The collective butthurt of the hater brigade could then be harnessed to provide free heating for the elderly during winter.

Conor McGregor, champion of the old and needy!

Flavorful -

They'd cancel the PPV before they'd let Conor fight on it without a huge months long build up. 

Conor doesn't need a buildup - he has mainstream notoriety.  If they were to announce that he was stepping in on short notice, that news wouldn't just be on MMA sites or ESPN... that would be talked about on every network, CNN, The fucking View would probably disucss it.  1 week notice and it would still be the best selling PPV of the year.

went from being a Conor hater, to loving the guy

unbelievable what that kid has accomplished

I think all the media he had to do for his last fight with Floyd took the fun out of it for him.  He wants to fight, but doesn't want to do all the media build up shit.  Can't blame him.  

Conor is retired, please move this to the “What If” forum.

Flavorful -

Lol this would be legendary if it happened gtfo

RepsOne -
CRE - I've got a feeling Tony comes down sick and Conor knocks Khabib stiff as a board. Similar to the Aldo fight.

Better chance that your boy Askren gets his first w against a top 25 ranked ww.

Might want to check the rankings.. Lima currently ranked #13 and Koreshkov at #16.

So let me get this straight....

He's willing to step in a fight, that's only happening because he refuses to fight?? Then why isn't he just fighting Tony in the first place?

He just hates that someone else is getting the spotlight, while he's still home licking his wounds from the beating Mayweather gave him.

Hate420 -

So let me get this straight....

He's willing to step in a fight, that's only happening because he refuses to fight?? Then why isn't he just fighting Tony in the first place?

He just hates that someone else is getting the spotlight, while he's still home licking his wounds from the beating Mayweather gave him.

Because he's a legend and he does legendary shit. Quit hating. 

CRE - I've got a feeling Tony comes down sick and Conor knocks Khabib stiff as a board. Similar to the Aldo fight.

Conor will never fight Khabib…He knows he will get rag dolled…Mendez rag dolled him until he gassed. Khabib won’t gas.

tomtomthumb - 

Conor will never fight Khabib…He knows he will get rag dolled…Mendez rag dolled him until he gassed. Khabib won’t gas.

That was at 145 lbs.

Exactly Mendez is tiny and abused Conor for 1 1/2 rounds.Khabib is a Monster compared to Mendez…I will bet everything I owN that will not get in the cage with Khabib.

tomtomthumb - Exactly Mendez is tiny and abused Conor for 1 1/2 rounds.Khabib is a Monster compared to Mendez..I will bet everything I owN that will not get in the cage with Khabib.

Conor was also injured and won via TKO

Flavorful -

this..ufc isnt stupid.If McGregor fights again it will be built up.Im not holding my breathe though
CRE -
tomtomthumb - Exactly Mendez is tiny and abused Conor for 1 1/2 rounds.Khabib is a Monster compared to Mendez..I will bet everything I owN that will not get in the cage with Khabib.

Conor haters don’t like the truth. 

StankieEdgar -

Which fight was that weigh in pic from? He’s ripped to shreds

Danielmmafan1 - 
CRE -

Conor haters don’t like the truth. 

Conor was getting his ass handed to him by a man half his size on 1 week of traning camp… Luckily for Conor Mendez gassed he would still be recovering. And I like Conor