Conor is a Paycheck fighter

So yesterday he was on the MMA hour, talking about numbers, its all about the numbers not about the belt.
Conor has no heart, fights only for money.

Please list the fighters who do it for the love of the game and not because it pays the bills

Clearly--the promoters, agents and everyone else do it just "for the love of the game"

Why should fighters be any different?

At the suggestion of someone wise--next time I take my car in for service--and am quoted a price, I am going to respond--C'mon man--do it "for the love of the game." 

C'mon, this is fucking ridiculous....

Conor fights for an obvious reason.

That being to get other fighters laid. Every fighter that gets to fight him get those red panties broken the fuck out! Phone Post 3.0

Imitating Floyds rhetoric Phone Post 3.0

Morpheus1976 - So yesterday he was on the MMA hour, talking about numbers, its all about the numbers not about the belt.

Thank you for your insight into someone else's brain and making a non-point.

We're so glad that you made this thread. In fact, I would not be surprised that Kirkrikkr is so overwhelmed that he makes you an admin.

You should write novels. This was fascinating.

He's completely honest about it which is nice. He is obviously very driven and money is the factor for him. It's entertaining either way. Phone Post 3.0

The belt makes the numbers. Only one PPV in history has ever broke the 1-million barrier without a belt on the line. McGregor says this because it undermines the fact that he has a title worth less than the leather & gold it's made from.

It doesn't entirely make the numbers, of course, D.J.'s shows probably lose the UFC money. But Zuffa have put an awful lot of marketing heft behind the importance of the title and it shows in the buyrates. It needs to be a title fight to cross over.

As Floyd said, he's a prize fighter, they fight for a prize 'you dumb fuck' his words, not mine. Phone Post 3.0

Dude was on welfare as of 4 years ago. Now he's a millionaire. He used to fight for next to nothing, now he's fighting for millions.

He loves MMA plenty. He loves to laugh at the things he says, he loves training and learning new skills. He probably loves the actual science of MMA more than any other fighter.

But, money talks. He had a bum life, now his whole family is living good, and he's running around like Ric Flair.

You mean he's a prize fighter?
You mean he's a professional that gets paid to fight?
...hmph. Phone Post 3.0

Morpheus1976 - So yesterday he was on the MMA hour, talking about numbers, its all about the numbers not about the belt.

I'm going to assume you still live with your parents.

This is the really real world sonny.

Morpheus1976 - So yesterday he was on the MMA hour, talking about numbers, its all about the numbers not about the belt.
Hey OP, do you believe Tito only "fights for his fans"? Phone Post 3.0

Quit being so picky OP. The ultimate goal of every fighter is to pay the bills and live comfortably off of fighting. Phone Post 3.0

I thought it was pretty obvious why Conor fought, he hasn't exactly been shy about it. Phone Post 3.0

make no mistake about it when you feel the fit a of a tree peace soot and you experience the finer tings in life you want more

ausgepicht - 

Thank you for your insight into someone else's brain and making a non-point.

We're so glad that you made this thread. In fact, I would not be surprised that Kirkrikkr is so overwhelmed that he makes you an admin.

You should write novels. This was fascinating.

Morpheus1976>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>...ausgepicht

Yeah being money motivated worked out pretty poorly for Floyd Mayweather