Conor is a Paycheck fighter

I love working construction, I don't care about the money. It's for the "future of the city".

As long as he fights the best or doesn't avoid certain fighters, I'm cool.

So is fedor apparently

Wait, Conor gets paid for his fights?? Fuck that guy!

Holy shit, so fighters are fighting for money and not foregoing other higher paying career opportunities for the love of the game?  Fuck, thanks for clearing that up OP.  Any insights on the Titanic or the color of the sky you can share?

lastcall - 
Morpheus1976 - So yesterday he was on the MMA hour, talking about numbers, its all about the numbers not about the belt.
Conor has no heart, fights only for money.

I'm going to assume you still live with your parents.

This is the really real world sonny.

hahah, you assume wrong. do you have another quality comment?

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/thread/2490972/McGregor-Im-the-ruler-of-the-numbers/?pc=25

While I believe many fighters only fight for the money, I don't think it's the majority. There are many easier ways to make a buck in this world.

And yes, I choose to support fighters who fight for the love of the art rather than the love of their bank account. It's not easy to define those people of course, but when it can be done I throw my support behind them.

Kimbo Kardashian - So is fedor apparently
Ouch Phone Post 3.0

mada - Why do you go to work OP? I think these guys realize they better make some money the first time they pay for a training camp and then get injured. Think about how much you'd love that numb nuts.

OP goes to work out of love because that's just how big his heart is..he donates his cheques to charity the money is not important

Jimmy Wrassler - 

Please list the fighters who do it for the love of the game and not because it pays the bills

I do believe Forrest Griffin fought Dan Severn for 200 bucks. Nick Diaz fought in a hospital for free once, Jason Miller fought three guys for free on CBS, Wanderlei and Chael tried to fight for free that one time... Well the first one was real anyway.

Jimmy Wrassler -

Please list the fighters who do it for the love of the game and not because it pays the bills

Nick diaz Phone Post 3.0

Steve Iceman Little - I love working construction, I don't care about the money. It's for the "future of the city".
NOT Phone Post 3.0

semtex0809 - 
Jimmy Wrassler -

Nick diaz Phone Post 3.0

I'm a huge Diaz fan but he's constantly complaining about money. 

Is there a way for Conor to turn amateur to prove OP wrong?

Canned Hams - 
Demolition Man -
semtex0809 - 
Jimmy Wrassler -

Nick diaz Phone Post 3.0

I'm a huge Diaz fan but he's constantly complaining about money. 

Exactly. Diaz hates fighting. Phone Post 3.0

Nick has said numerous times that he'd rather do almost anything than be a fighter. He hates fighting, he's said it a million times. If triathlons or working at Whole Foods paid as much as the UFC, Nick Diaz would have been doing that instead

And? Phone Post 3.0

Morpheus1976 - So yesterday he was on the MMA hour, talking about numbers, its all about the numbers not about the belt.
Conor has no heart, fights only for money.

a prize fighter thats fights for a prize? no way!!

UG blog says the same, but the reactions are different, guess its depends who post it ,against what you post,lol

What a stupid premise.

OP=dumbfuck