Conor is hyping Khabib fight

Unify the belt or get stripped already. If he wants to hold out for the biggest $ fight, fine, we’ll all still watch. Just drop the belt or strip him already.

superCulo -
triforce -
BreakALegAndy! -
triforce - He's just insecure. Did the same shifty comment with Holloway and I gauruntee he is never fighting Holooway again (has nothing to gain and it's a tough fight) and I'd NEVER fighting khabib.

It’s one thing to lose a fight… but conor knows there’s the very real potential of being manhandled for 5 rounds and that’s not good for his brand

Why would Conor want to fight Holloway again, or even cut to 145? He literally ran through that class, which included one of the best P4P fighters ever. Conor already owned Holloway, on one leg.

145 is full of Conor’s leftovers, now he’s champ at 155 with bigger fights, then he’s got 170 with some huge fights waiting for him as well. Lots of options that don’t include a brutal weight cut for a weight class he has already made his bitch. He’s the uncrowned 145 lb champ. 

Also, he just competed in a sport he’s never done professionally; he went against arguably the best boxer the sport has seen. 50-0 

I doubt he’s scared of some wrestle happy Russian that’s too easy to hit. Conor would light him up, too easy to hit. 

I disagree about running through 145. He did fight Porier, an extremely raw Holloway and Aldo… I guess you could count Chad Mendes too if we’re going on 10 days notice… but nwver fought Frankie who is a horrible stylisto matchup for him… but you’re just agreeing with me as I said he has no reason to go back down to 145

You can easily say “Conor would light him up, he’s too easy to hit” and I could just as easily say “Khabib would rag doll him, he’s too easy to get taken down”

Also… if Khabib is “so easy to hit”, why couldn’t one of the greatest strikers in the LW division land a shot on him? If he’s “so easy to hit”, why has he only taken 1 notable shot his entire 25-0 career… which didn’t even drop him? In fact he’s probably one of the fewest hit fighters in the entire UFC… Doesn’t seem like you have good evidence to suggest he’s so easy to hit.

They were both young, the ship has sailed for Holloway. He’s doing good in his division but Conor has nothing to prove by giving him another chance. Holloway’s greatest accomplishment is defeating Jose Aldo; something Conor did much earlier and much easier than Holloway did. 

Holloways defeats of Aldo are far far far, away, as in another galaxy, more impressive than Conors victory.

Conor landed one punch and knocked him out. Great. Was it luck? Was it skill? Was it a fluke? I dunno. Holloway? Holloway fucking dismantled Aldo exactly the same way in two fights. Thats not luck, or a fluke, that's just what happened. 

How much of Conors win over Aldo was fluke/luck/skill? No idea, because the fight was over so fast we didn't actually get to see how these two would have shaken out vs each other. Vs Holloway, there is no reason to think that this version of Aldo vs this version of Holloway ever goes differently.

Ihaveseenthings - 

What will happen to all the haters after Conor humiliates Khabib? Will there be any arguments left or will y'all finally bend the knee to the king?

Well, Conor is the only one who seems hesitant to sign the dotted line.

If this is such an easy fight for Conor, he should have no problems cementing his GOAT status and getting another $5-10 million payday. Instead, he’s talking while others are fighting.

Osbot -
superCulo -
triforce -
BreakALegAndy! -
triforce - He's just insecure. Did the same shifty comment with Holloway and I gauruntee he is never fighting Holooway again (has nothing to gain and it's a tough fight) and I'd NEVER fighting khabib.

It’s one thing to lose a fight… but conor knows there’s the very real potential of being manhandled for 5 rounds and that’s not good for his brand

Why would Conor want to fight Holloway again, or even cut to 145? He literally ran through that class, which included one of the best P4P fighters ever. Conor already owned Holloway, on one leg.

145 is full of Conor’s leftovers, now he’s champ at 155 with bigger fights, then he’s got 170 with some huge fights waiting for him as well. Lots of options that don’t include a brutal weight cut for a weight class he has already made his bitch. He’s the uncrowned 145 lb champ. 

Also, he just competed in a sport he’s never done professionally; he went against arguably the best boxer the sport has seen. 50-0 

I doubt he’s scared of some wrestle happy Russian that’s too easy to hit. Conor would light him up, too easy to hit. 

I disagree about running through 145. He did fight Porier, an extremely raw Holloway and Aldo… I guess you could count Chad Mendes too if we’re going on 10 days notice… but nwver fought Frankie who is a horrible stylisto matchup for him… but you’re just agreeing with me as I said he has no reason to go back down to 145

You can easily say “Conor would light him up, he’s too easy to hit” and I could just as easily say “Khabib would rag doll him, he’s too easy to get taken down”

Also… if Khabib is “so easy to hit”, why couldn’t one of the greatest strikers in the LW division land a shot on him? If he’s “so easy to hit”, why has he only taken 1 notable shot his entire 25-0 career… which didn’t even drop him? In fact he’s probably one of the fewest hit fighters in the entire UFC… Doesn’t seem like you have good evidence to suggest he’s so easy to hit.

They were both young, the ship has sailed for Holloway. He’s doing good in his division but Conor has nothing to prove by giving him another chance. Holloway’s greatest accomplishment is defeating Jose Aldo; something Conor did much earlier and much easier than Holloway did. 

Holloways defeats of Aldo are far far far, away, as in another galaxy, more impressive than Conors victory.

Conor landed one punch and knocked him out. Great. Was it luck? Was it skill? Was it a fluke? I dunno. Holloway? Holloway fucking dismantled Aldo exactly the same way in two fights. Thats not luck, or a fluke, that's just what happened. 

How much of Conors win over Aldo was fluke/luck/skill? No idea, because the fight was over so fast we didn't actually get to see how these two would have shaken out vs each other. Vs Holloway, there is no reason to think that this version of Aldo vs this version of Holloway ever goes differently.

No they aren't.
No 1 cawkgobbler - 
SurgicalGloves -
Osbot -
superCulo -
triforce -
BreakALegAndy! -

No they aren't.

Holloway didn't knock Aldo's spark out in 15 seconds. 

Aldo didn’t lunge and expose himself like a rank amateur within 10 seconds of the opening bell against Holloway either.