Conor is the Biggest DIaz Fan

ieswideopen - 
Culinary Union Delegate -
ieswideopen - Verbally scarred Nate? GTFO! Phone Post 3.0

He could have hurt him worse with words than his fists. Conor is razor sharp and Nate has a borderline IQ
It's a fight, not an after school debate. Phone Post 3.0

It's a fight, and intelligence is a major factor in a fight.

MountainMedic -
hawgchao - His shit is as lame and vapid as that shirt that was mistaken for an elchappo get up. It's hard to get a word in when half the world is on his nuts cheering for every piece of lame and unoriginal jabber jawed Kanye styled wwe promo word the guy speaks and his handlers are so busy sabotaging your mic they cut three "udduhs"

So fucking gay Phone Post 3.0
Even Connor was over it, he was having a hard time staying in character. He kept laughing, he kept the insults light and playful. He even told Nate to ignore some dumbass in the audience and another time told one of em to settle down.

He paid lots of compliments, and they didn't seem insincere.

Could actually be the right strategy. He's not really giving Nate a reason to get mad. Phone Post 3.0
All very true. Conor seemed like he genuinely respected Nate. Phone Post 3.0

ix3623 - i've met and spoke to conor. the guy is a different person behind the camera..a nice guy . he is just hyping fights. he respects everyone but he uses trash talk to get in people's minds and doubt themselves because of the pressure and to hype up the fight. good for him. eventually it will come to an end. at least he's getting paid. everyone knows if you talk big, people are going to want to watch someone shut you up. and in the meantime you get the guys who love his antics. after he beat aldo, if you listen to him on the mic after the fight and during other post fight interviews, that is the real him. humble, etc... i don't think nate will stop him with such a short training time. i think conor is smart enough to know that if he has to fight someone, fight diaz who hasn't had a camp unlike cowboy did since he recently fought. he wants to take the easiest route before getting a title fight. now he can say, hey, i beat a guy at 170 so now i have a reason to fight for the title since i fought a guy at 170. that is the reasoning for it being 170 from what i heard. even though diaz isn't a true 170 pounder. it is all being set up for conor and he is part of the people pulling the strings. looking forward to the fight, but nate will be tko'ed, he won't hurt conor in my opinion standing up and conor isn't going to go to the ground with him. i doubt nate will try to because of his pride. i am pulling for diaz but i think conor will win by tko round 1 or 2 by liver shot and finishing punches
I've heard through PVZ the exact same thing about CM off camera. Hyped up fights always make for the most exciting fights. CM knows this, and exploits it as he should.

It seems as though CMs hype game is all an act, where as the Diaz bro's are just real to who they are. Either way, stoked as hell for this fight.

War Diaz!

Phone Post 3.0

I'm a fan of how Conor is handling this, that said I want Nate to finish him to see Danas giant head deflate. Phone Post 3.0

theINFAMOUScarpe - Eh, Connor kept playing the little brother card. Wouldn't call him by name, kept referring to him as Nicks little brother.

That said, he's a fan of both Phone Post 3.0
Setting up the brother fight. Phone Post 3.0

Of course he respects both the Diaz brothers.

"Gods recognize Gods" Phone Post 3.0

Fold me like one of your lawn chairs - 
ix3623 - i've met and spoke to conor. the guy is a different person behind the camera..a nice guy . he is just hyping fights. he respects everyone but he uses trash talk to get in people's minds and doubt themselves because of the pressure and to hype up the fight. good for him. eventually it will come to an end. at least he's getting paid. everyone knows if you talk big, people are going to want to watch someone shut you up. and in the meantime you get the guys who love his antics. after he beat aldo, if you listen to him on the mic after the fight and during other post fight interviews, that is the real him. humble, etc... i don't think nate will stop him with such a short training time. i think conor is smart enough to know that if he has to fight someone, fight diaz who hasn't had a camp unlike cowboy did since he recently fought. he wants to take the easiest route before getting a title fight. now he can say, hey, i beat a guy at 170 so now i have a reason to fight for the title since i fought a guy at 170. that is the reasoning for it being 170 from what i heard. even though diaz isn't a true 170 pounder. it is all being set up for conor and he is part of the people pulling the strings. looking forward to the fight, but nate will be tko'ed, he won't hurt conor in my opinion standing up and conor isn't going to go to the ground with him. i doubt nate will try to because of his pride. i am pulling for diaz but i think conor will win by tko round 1 or 2 by liver shot and finishing punches
I've heard through PVZ the exact same thing about CM off camera. Hyped up fights always make for the most exciting fights. CM knows this, and exploits it as he should.

It seems as though CMs hype game is all an act, where as the Diaz bro's are just real to who they are. Either way, stoked as hell for this fight.

War Diaz!

Phone Post 3.0

I love both of those guys, I always liked Conor but I was proud of him for being respectful to Nick and Nate today, better to draw the Diaz fans into your fanbase closer, than to alienate them.

MountainMedic -
hawgchao - His shit is as lame and vapid as that shirt that was mistaken for an elchappo get up. It's hard to get a word in when half the world is on his nuts cheering for every piece of lame and unoriginal jabber jawed Kanye styled wwe promo word the guy speaks and his handlers are so busy sabotaging your mic they cut three "udduhs"

So fucking gay Phone Post 3.0
Even Connor was over it, he was having a hard time staying in character. He kept laughing, he kept the insults light and playful. He even told Nate to ignore some dumbass in the audience and another time told one of em to settle down.

He paid lots of compliments, and they didn't seem insincere.

Could actually be the right strategy. He's not really giving Nate a reason to get mad. Phone Post 3.0
That makes sense to me. VU Phone Post 3.0

Fold me like one of your lawn chairs -

War Diaz!

Phone Post 3.0
I like the candid one off interviews when his guard is down. That guy is respectful, insightful, and a true student of the entire game.

The media event Connor is a whole nother animal, and you could see today that it's even wearing on him at this point.

I think he's going to be a real interesting guy once he retires. I'll bet he will have alot of insight into the machine at its highest level. Phone Post 3.0

I concur Phone Post 3.0

Nick Diaz still GOAT -
Culinary Union Delegate - He got Nate the payday of his lifetime and a 4 fight deal. He even praised him at the presser and agreed to fight at 170.

Conor could have verbally scarred him, but he was being nice, it was like picking on a special ed kid. "Acting like a cholo gangster then going for a bike ride with the elderly. Gang signs with one hand, balloon animals with the udder." was the worst he did

Conor did a solid for his fellow fighter.

Nate's got some judo and great BJJ.

I hope he's not just there to roll over. He looked shook at the presser.

I kind of agree, although the teaching JJ to kids and biking with the elderly didn't even seem like a put down until the second time he started spouting it.

I was like what do you mean teaching kids jj is awesome.
Nate helped pave the road Conor is walking on right now. Guys like Nate roughed in this whole business. Now Conor gets to come in, finish the job and take all the credit, but at least Nate gets a little credit. It's been a long time for him to get his payday. Phone Post 3.0

Android app sucks. If you accidentally touch someone's screen name, it quotes them if you make a comment. Even if you navigate to a separate page. Phone Post 3.0

this is a great fight
fucking psyched