Conor:Lobov will be the first Russian UFC Champion

Helping Artem prepare for his next K.O victory in 2 weeks time! He will be the first Russian UFC World Champion. He has been with me from the very start.

Una publicación compartida de Conor McGregor Official (@thenotoriousmma) el

no sorry mystic mac but you're wrong on this one.

Lobov is shit. 

I try to say nice things about my friends too. Es normal.

BispingDecisionedDesperateDansDreams -

What about Oleg?  Tournament winners from the early days are typically considered UFC champions. 

This 

Lol no

Lobov is never going to be champ.

He has been with "me" since the start? lmao. Coach/Gym owner Conor. Step aside John.

Lol you guys look at Lobov's losses but the dude fights tough guy after tough guy. Never afraid. War Lobov!

disagree with conor on this one

How is it not painfully obvious to everyone that he is just publicly supporting his team mate/friend?

Do you guys also still believe that the WWE is real?

Oh, that's right. I keep forgetting this site is bloated with Brazilian wannabes who are still angry that he DESTROYED Aldo in uncompetitive fashion making Aldo look like a schoolmarm.

First post nailed it and I don't see many buying into Conor's bullshit here.

Malvert the Janitor -
BispingDecisionedDesperateDansDreams -

What about Oleg?  Tournament winners from the early days are typically considered UFC champions. 

This 

Do you guys consider hendo former UFC champion? 

ausgepicht - How is it not painfully obvious to everyone that he is just publicly supporting his team mate/friend?

Oh, that's right. I keep forgetting this site is bloated with Brazilian wannabes who are still angry that he DESTROYED Aldo in uncompetitive fashion making Aldo look like a schoolmarm.
No the reason I can't stand McGregor is because he cuts the line not earning his spot, stalls stacked divisions, and never defends belts. Now Champs like Bisping take his lead and never defend against top contenders and also stalling stacked divisions.

DisIsDeRiddumOfDeNite - Lol you guys look at Lobov's losses but the dude fights tough guy after tough guy. Never afraid. War Lobov!

Wouldn't a champ have to win those?

Mutant - 
ausgepicht - How is it not painfully obvious to everyone that he is just publicly supporting his team mate/friend?

No the reason I can't stand McGregor is because he cuts the line not earning his spot, stalls stacked divisions, and never defends belts. Now Champs like Bisping take his lead and never defend against top contenders and also stalling stacked divisions.

While that's true with you, my point stands. I didn't say every single person, but that this site is bloated with these losers.

I never pegged you as a Brazilian wannabe.

I said "pegged."

* insert Beavis laugh *

ausgepicht -
Mutant - 

While that's true with you, my point stands. I didn't say every single person, but that this site is bloated with these losers.

These millennials really are quite annoying with their crying about everything. Just look at the front page half the threads are crying about DC. I love watching DC but I also love watching Johnson one punch ko motherfuckers left and right.

To go with this threads theme lobov does not deserve to main event against swanson. Lobov is prelims material and Swanson should be fighting better fighters especially after his epic fight with Choi.

Mutant - 
ausgepicht -
Mutant - 

These millennials really are quite annoying with their crying about everything. Just look at the front page half the threads are crying about DC. I love watching DC but I also love watching Johnson one punch ko motherfuckers left and right.

To go with this threads theme lobov does not deserve to main event against swanson. Lobov is prelims material and Swanson should be fighting better fighters especially after his epic fight with Choi.

I know it's pretty bad and I can only imagine how many tears will be shed tonight as the struggle to deal with losses, adding conspiracies to each one.

And I agree, no way in hell Lobov deserves main card status or a fight with Swanson, but it is only a UFN. If he manages to beat Cub, he's good for a main card, but headlining is kind of mind-boggling. Who exactly did he beat to deserve a headline with Cub? Cray-cray.

He's got alot of faith in his inner circle. Alot of peeps should take notes.