Conor making $80 million on Saturday???

Per his interview on ESPN.

People will believe anything. 

1 Like
44magnumheadpunch - 

Yep. Subtract a zero and you’ll be closer to the true number.

3 Likes

How is that possible?

That's one big locker room bonus 

FatBuddha - How is that possible?

I don’t believe him he’s making that much, but for Khabib fight it did 2.5m times $70 each and that’s $175,000,000. The gate also did around $17m. That’s not counting memorabilia, beer sales, or sponsors.

Honestly not a huge fan but Conor deserves $50m of that. Numbers aren’t close to that without him.

3 Likes
Corn Pop -
FatBuddha - How is that possible?

I don’t believe him he’s making that much, but for Khabib fight it did 2.5m times $70 each and that’s $175,000,000. The gate also did around $17m. That’s not counting memorabilia, beer sales, or sponsors.

Honestly not a huge fan but Conor deserves $50m of that. Numbers aren’t close to that without him.

But that’s retail. That’s not UFC’s revenue.

Ufc is lucky if they grossed $100 million on that and they still got expenses and other fighters.

No way he got $50 million of that. 

We have seen ppv bonus structure from other fighters contracts. We can assume Conor negotiated a higher figure but at most I would estimate it's going to be double which would put his ppv bonus at somewhere around 10-15 million tops. Probably close to 10. Probably gets a cut of some other stuff, like I said earlier I think he's probably around 20 million with all of his compensation. 

Wolf tickets

3 Likes

Forbes had him at 32M for his Khabib fight earnings. Still a shit ton of money, but him touting 50M is far from accurate.

Add to that the fact that this fight wont nearly sell as well as the Khabib fight and UFC hasnt really been pushing the buildup on this fight and he is probably closer to the 15M range.

damn cerrone prob get 1 mil

1 Like
RocknRolla - damn cerrone prob get 1 mil

2 million contracted so that's guaranteed 

He thinks he will get 2.5million smucks to buy his shit again

The ufc pay ppv on a scale. First million doesnt pay as well as the 2nd million.... and over 2 million buys hes likely on 10 to $20 per. 

1 Like

The ufc putting the price up on this ppv was a mistake, people have dropped off the Conor bandwagon and charging them more for this card wont put it backt on track.

BringBackGoldy -

He thinks he will get 2.5million smucks to buy his shit again

The ufc pay ppv on a scale. First million doesnt pay as well as the 2nd million.... and over 2 million buys hes likely on 10 to $20 per. 

LOL.  Its a sliding scale,yes. But those #s are laughable

This card is trash. 2 shitty women's fights, a heavyweight fight with 2 unranked guys both coming off KO losses and a fight where pettis is probably going to get handled. I'll be streaming this one and I usually buy them all. Should've put fili vs yusuff and nasrat on the main card. 

Canada, Ireland, Austrailia PPV points, he has no reason to make that figure up

AnthonyWeiner -
44magnumheadpunch - 

Yep. Subtract a zero and you’ll be closer to the true number.

Wrong. And I’m no Conor fan.

1 Like

You guys are also failing to take into account Reebok $ and other endorsement $, the after party etc...

1 Like