Conor making $80 million on Saturday???

FatBuddha - How is that possible?

He cradles Dana's balls and sticks a pinky in his arse

It likely includes a generous estimate for promoting Proper 12.

Also he's on a new deal so signing bonus is probably there also

Would believe 25-35. $80 mil sounds like an exaggeration. 

Erik Apple -
BringBackGoldy -

He thinks he will get 2.5million smucks to buy his shit again

The ufc pay ppv on a scale. First million doesnt pay as well as the 2nd million.... and over 2 million buys hes likely on 10 to $20 per. 

LOL.  Its a sliding scale,yes. But those #s are laughable

Not really....by all accounts he is a good at negotiation or his manager is. Nobody pulls over 2 mill cept maybe him and at that stage its all gravy. Seems reasonable to want half of what the ufc makes after 2million buys that no one else can deliver. 

And if the ufc load up his top end projected earnings like this then everyone is happy and conor gets to dream about an 80 mil pay packet.

Kirik - 

It likely includes a generous estimate for promoting Proper 12.

This poster is likely thinking in the Proper direction.

Conor is probably counting money from other sources (including Proper 12 promotion).

Many of you are thinking strictly fight purse, PPV etc.

Conor is thinking through the entire McGregor ecosystem.

That is another reason he has made quite a bit of money.

It is easy to dismiss him at this point, but let’s not forget he did not pull off a cross sport fight against the greatest boxer in a generation (with zero professional boxing matches ) by thinking like every other guy that wants a 100k on TUF.

Even if it is not Conor himself it is people around him helping him maximize earning potential.

He cos he wouldn't lie about something like that would he. Surely not. 

How many times did Floyd get paid 50 million to fight?

Case closed

Malvert the Janitor -
RocknRolla - damn cerrone prob get 1 mil

2 million contracted so that's guaranteed 

plus backend, this is Danas way of saying thank you to Donald for doing all he's done. He's about to get PAID!!!

1 Like
Borgata Grille 2 -
Erik Apple -
BringBackGoldy -

The ufc pay ppv on a scale. First million doesnt pay as well as the 2nd million.... and over 2 million buys hes likely on 10 to $20 per. 

Why is it laughable?

Suppose Conor showed up to the table and said I want $5 million up front, $30 per buy up to a million, and $50 per buy after that. Do you agree to those terms?  If not, why?  

Even with numbers skewed towards the fighter this much, the UFC and ESPN are going to make a hell of a lot more than the average ppv, and Conor knows this.

LOL, 30 per buy up to 1mil and 50 per after?

Try dropping the 0 from those, and you’d be in the ball park.

1 Like

Is he not just trying to wind up Cowboy?

^^seeing as direct trash talk appears to be off the cards.

Mayweather used the payday to get under Conor's skin and Conor now using it to try and rattle Cowboy.

Maybe. That's the only big fight and it's even PPV in the UK... 

Though I'm sure that will flop hahaa

Jayn200 -
Corn Pop -
FatBuddha - How is that possible?

I don’t believe him he’s making that much, but for Khabib fight it did 2.5m times $70 each and that’s $175,000,000. The gate also did around $17m. That’s not counting memorabilia, beer sales, or sponsors.

Honestly not a huge fan but Conor deserves $50m of that. Numbers aren’t close to that without him.

But that’s retail. That’s not UFC’s revenue.

Ufc is lucky if they grossed $100 million on that and they still got expenses and other fighters.

No way he got $50 million of that. 

You math is based on what?

1 Like
Borgata Grille 2 -
Erik Apple -
BringBackGoldy -

Why is it laughable?

Suppose Conor showed up to the table and said I want $5 million up front, $30 per buy up to a million, and $50 per buy after that. Do you agree to those terms?  If not, why?  

Even with numbers skewed towards the fighter this much, the UFC and ESPN are going to make a hell of a lot more than the average ppv, and Conor knows this.

The ufc gets about 1/2 of the pay per view revenue. The other 1/2 goes to the Ppv company 

the ufc has to pay all their employees… set up the venue… market and advertise the fight. Pay all the other fighters.

And make a profit (the owners aren’t doing this for free)

So no Connor isn’t getting $50 / $30 of the Ppv buy.

I would guess $5-10 at max 

1 Like
androb -
Borgata Grille 2 -
Erik Apple -
BringBackGoldy -

Why is it laughable?

The ufc gets about 1/2 of the pay per view revenue. The other 1/2 goes to the Ppv company 

the ufc has to pay all their employees… set up the venue… market and advertise the fight. Pay all the other fighters.

that’s old info, there are no PPV companies anymore, its the UFC and ESPN nothing else

RocknRolla - damn cerrone prob get 1 mil

He's lucky to even get that

Morpheus1976 - 
androb -
Borgata Grille 2 -
Erik Apple -
BringBackGoldy -

Why is it laughable?

that’s old info, there are no PPV companies anymore, its the UFC and ESPN nothing else

Correct. And all terms are negotiable. For instance when Mayweather holds big events at MGM he’d negotiate it where he got the venue for free, and earned all memorabilia and beer sales.

It’s been rumored that if a PPV does around $50k buys its breaking even. So if one is pulling 1.5-2.5m buys, like all of Conors have done recently, that’s generating up to hundreds of millions of dollars.

Not sure why people don’t think Conor could negotiate, say $50m or that. Other than Jones, no other fighter can seem to crack 300k buys anymore. Conor brings in so much more than any other fighter. And he’s getting paid for it

The biggest number you guys arent realizing is the Bar PPV, thats not $60, its anywhere from $1500-$4000 per par, how many bars do you think will buy it, i can name 20 in my town. Conor gets a % of that, not a flat dollar amount. 

Curious how much he is making for those new shoes?