Conor may be selling Proper Twelve

Looney Ronulan Paultard -

The time has come to surpass Mayweather 

No lol

He might get 40m after taxes 

FingerorMoon - 
Captain Canuck -

The fighter on your label needs to have the head of an eagle.

I don’t know why, I just know I am correct.

Well, I don’t know what to say.

I tried to avoid pitbulls and skulls…

trash - 
Captain Canuck -

I got a hangover looking at this picture. 

You would be incorrect.

I spent a long time perfecting this particular recipe and I did it all myself.

This stuff is gold!

Jimmy Recard - 
Captain Canuck -

I want a bottle of this for the bar, Is that possible?

Usually what happens is I bring this to a party or event when I go. I don’t sell it. Then I leave it with the host for their bar. Sooo…let me know the next time you have a party and I’ll show up?

1 Like
Hong Kong Phooey -

Dana own this ^ Remember

![Howler Head Banana Bourbon - 750ML - Bremers Wine and Liquor](upload://g3ZqYFrCD8RpBa7GCWidhYHlXKx.png)

I've never made a bourbon but I have made a spiced rum and a vodka.

I've tried Proper 12 and didn't see it as anything special and would match mine up against it easily imo.

At some point I will try Dana's brand.

I will suspect though that neither Dana or Conor really had much to do with the actual "making" of much of any of their product other than putting together the deal to get it done and then just approving the product.

As such, I will contend that my product is superior because 1) I made it. All of it. From contents to label and 2) I am also a member of this forum and as such I can brag here about it.

Nowhere in the press release from Becle does it say they are exercising their right to buy Conor out. This is all it says:

"The Company has a call option to acquire 51% of the equity interests of EBS. The 51% option is classified and measured as an asset in the consolidated statement of financial position and is classified and measured at Fair Value through Profit and Loss (FVTPL). The FVTPL resulted in a $304 million pesos gain in the changes in the fair value of financial instruments line in the consolidated income statement. "

Vegito Blue -

As a fellow Irishman I like Proper Twelve 

Where in Ireland do you live? I'm going there in June if all goes according to plan & am looking for recommendations

Ghost Of Don Logan - 
Vegito Blue -

As a fellow Irishman I like Proper Twelve 

Where in Ireland do you live? I'm going there in June if all goes according to plan & am looking for recommendations

I am an Irish citizen and have an Irish passport.

I have never even been to Ireland.

Sounds like they had the option to buy out the controlling interest. WHich they are are exercising? This is all speculation of course until something official happens.

Hong Kong Phooey -

![HOWLER HEAD - Wooler Brands, Inc. Trademark Registration](upload://aWmf2PMIFRSJXCEcNU4C9GyKC5C.jpeg)

Tony Ferguson getting paid for using his likeness??LOL

3 Likes
Captain Canuck -
Jimmy Recard - 
Captain Canuck -

I want a bottle of this for the bar, Is that possible?

Usually what happens is I bring this to a party or event when I go. I don’t sell it. Then I leave it with the host for their bar. Sooo…let me know the next time you have a party and I’ll show up?

I’ll hold you to that fren. Cheers

1 Like

Conor McGregor's absurd payday after $300 million whiskey sale

Conor McGregor: Absurd payday after $300 million whiskey sale

omnigath - 

Conor McGregor's absurd payday after $300 million whiskey sale

Conor McGregor: Absurd payday after $300 million whiskey sale

the FUCK 

Even if he got “only” 40M as some imply, it’s not exactly chum change LOL

![](upload://jTyLduqtpRWRQ9Oc99egf5xZIOt.jpeg)

Captain Canuck -
Hong Kong Phooey -

Dana own this ^ Remember

![Howler Head Banana Bourbon - 750ML - Bremers Wine and Liquor](upload://g3ZqYFrCD8RpBa7GCWidhYHlXKx.png)

I've never made a bourbon but I have made a spiced rum and a vodka.

I've tried Proper 12 and didn't see it as anything special and would match mine up against it easily imo.

At some point I will try Dana's brand.

I will suspect though that neither Dana or Conor really had much to do with the actual "making" of much of any of their product other than putting together the deal to get it done and then just approving the product.

As such, I will contend that my product is superior because 1) I made it. All of it. From contents to label and 2) I am also a member of this forum and as such I can brag here about it.

May 5th, having a get together.

Boche, Bocce Ball, and Mariachi party.

Would your whisky sooth a German/Italian/Spanish get together?

Wel damn looks like he got PAID. AGAIN. 

Sold to Jose Cuervo

The brand was falling because it was a cult of personality brand. He had to get out before it went out of business. He couldn't keep those numbers going without being a personal brand ambassador. I actually think that might be the reason he tried to come back to MMA. To save his business.

UltimateKeyboardWarrior - Nowhere in the press release from Becle does it say they are exercising their right to buy Conor out. This is all it says:

"The Company has a call option to acquire 51% of the equity interests of EBS. The 51% option is classified and measured as an asset in the consolidated statement of financial position and is classified and measured at Fair Value through Profit and Loss (FVTPL). The FVTPL resulted in a $304 million pesos gain in the changes in the fair value of financial instruments line in the consolidated income statement. "

You didn’t actually read the full release, it quite clearly says near the end of the release that they are exercising the option.

Increase in equity participation of Eire Born Spirits

On February 23, 2021, the Company provided notice of the exercise of its call option to acquire 51% of the equity interests of EBS.