Conor McgreGOAT Highlight / Journey to the gold

Is he already the goat or just the hl?

Not seen yet. Phone Post 3.0

Smellde Gluve - Is he already the goat or just the hl?

As far as striking goes I would say yes.

Nobody in MMA has ever been more dynamic on the feet. His striking variety, efficacy and OUTPUT is unmatched. Plus he is a cold, calculated finisher. His left hand straight is one of the single best strikes ever in MMA history.

It's a lot of hyperbole, but the highlight reels do not lie. You can count on Conor McGregor to always be a fighter worth spending hard earned money on, because of his aggressive in your face style. He's the more diverse Diaz brother.

Awesome highlight vid. VU!

When you see the highlights of the amended fight you realise how punishment he took.

He might've survived another round with a full camp, who knows... Phone Post 3.0

^Mendes not 'amended' :D Phone Post 3.0

CRE -
Smellde Gluve - Is he already the goat or just the hl?

As far as striking goes I would say yes.

Nobody in MMA has ever been more dynamic on the feet. His striking variety, efficacy and OUTPUT is unmatched. Plus he is a cold, calculated finisher. His left hand straight is one of the single best strikes ever in MMA history.

It's a lot of hyperbole, but the highlight reels do not lie. You can count on Conor McGregor to always be a fighter worth spending hard earned money on, because of his aggressive in your face style. He's the more diverse Diaz brother.

I'm still hangin' on Anderson's nuts when it comes to striking but when it comes to aggressive style AND technique he might be up there.

Big fan either way. Phone Post 3.0

Mickey Ward asked, "Why isn't this kid a pro boxer? He'd be a good one."

Bobby Lupo - Mickey Ward asked, "Why isn't this kid a pro boxer? He'd be a good one."

I doubt it. He gets hit too much. He doesn't have top level reflexes.

StrikingMMA -
Bobby Lupo - Mickey Ward asked, "Why isn't this kid a pro boxer? He'd be a good one."

Lol did you see that counter left hook after he slips the shot. No one has head movement like that in mma Phone Post 3.0

LordSeano -
StrikingMMA -

Lol did you see that counter left hook after he slips the shot. No one has head movement like that in mma Phone Post 3.0
And when he ducked that hat some crazy woman threw at him...

Phone Post 3.0

LordSeano - 
StrikingMMA -

Most of the head movement I saw was his head bouncing around from punches when Mendes would attack.

Barry McGuigan is on the McGregor bandwagon

"McGregor is a phenomenon," McGuigan said. "It is genuinely phenomenal, in the very meaning of the word. He is a one-off personality wise. He completely believes he can beat anybody. That is so important in this business of combat. I wouldn't be a major UFC fan, but I really respect the hell out of him.

"John Connor, who works with my son Shane [Frampton's trainer] at the Irish Strength Institute, we've been working together for the last three years. He works with McGregor too. So we would know him through that as well. We're all huge McGregor fans."

While he may not yet have won universal admiration at home, globally, McGregor is well on the way to becoming arguably the most popular Irish combat sports star since McGuigan.

"He's a southpaw and it's his boxing skills that wins him most of these fights," added McGuigan. "He's a puncher. He's not a grappler like the guy was the other night. And I swear to god I said it, I hadn't even sent out the tweet, it said 'Get on your feet McGregor, that's where you're doing your damage'.

"He hadn't been on his feet ten seconds and that was it, lights out. But it's everything with him, it's the skills, the passion, the adoration of the fans. There isn't an arena big enough for him back in Ireland."

Only Conor can beat Conor 
(25) [619] by CRE

Conor is so great that he ended the Cre Curse.