Conor McGregor best moments vs Floyd Mayweather

0-0 boxer with 3 month of pure boxing preperation took on arguably the best boxer ever, who has trained boxing since he was 3 yrs old. 

Conor won rounds 1-4 + 8th. (Showtime score, whos bias for floyd even) I hear many ppl argue round 5 aswell. The bullshit that floyd "let" him is the dumbest excuse ive ever heard, it was his game plan to be defensive yet push the pace to wear conor out, because he knew he couldnt exchange with a FRESH conor, that would be the end of him. To fast and to powerfull when he isnt fatiqued. Credit to floyd for actually managing that gameplan against the MMA fighter in BOXING.

However, after conor got his second wind and took round 8, he started round 9 by hurting floyd BADLY with a bodyshot, he continued and was on his way to finishing.. then the REF jumps in and SAVES floyd claiming it was a nutshot which is clearly wasnt. 

I knew boxing was corrupt but holy shit.

Check this vid at 6:40+ for this:  

s’fair point

Marcus Agrippa - s'fair point

In

Where are the delusional haters at???

Conor did a great job. Most boxers and commentators even credited Conor for putting up good fight for 10 rds. He earned the boxing communitys respect.

because he knew he couldnt exchange with a FRESH conor, that would be the end of him.

Most retarded thing I've read.  Perhaps Conor's team should make a new gameplan if he shit was so transparent.

That shot to the hip was solid to start the 9th. Too bad he threw a few sloppy punches and then held when Floyd covered up.

The cheap jab while Byrd was talking was sloppy too. He should’ve done better.

"floyd "let" him is the dumbest excuse ive ever heard, it was his game plan to be defensive yet push the pace to wear conor out..."

Um, that's exactly what Floyd's plan was. Use Conor's lack of experience and control against him, let him wear himself down and then put him away.

I'm not really sure why this is so incredibly difficult for you retards to understand.  It's called a gameplan. It's what smart fighters do. No that you would know anything about it. Heck, maybe that's the issue; You're ignorant.

chuckechan -

Where are the delusional haters at???

Right here. How the heck can you McGregor nuthuggers rave about a fighter that was GASSED by the 6th round??! Mayweather looked like he could have gone on a picnic while McGregor could barely raise his arms.

Also all he did for the rounds all his nuthuggers claim he won, was to pat Mayweather on the head. Mayweather was NEVER in any trouble for one second of the fight.

He hung in there till round 10. Whoop de fuckin doo. All the nuthuggers said prior to the fight, was Mayweather has never been in a fight. McGregor's gonna bring the fight to him. What did the overrated Irishman do? Backpedal pretty much the entire fight.

Sorry man, I completely miss all the fawning over lasting till the 10th round. McGregor showed that he does not have the heart to be a legend. I 100% guarantee if true undisputed legends of fighting had been there, like Matt Hughes or GSP or Robbie Lawler, they would not have folded like a cheap suit like McGregor did.

Dude cannot handle pressure. Nate Diaz took his heart and choked him out. Mayweather absorbed all the early flourishes and finished him dramatically.

Dude's 90% talk and just 10% fighter. All fighters now have his number. Take him deep, put pressure on him, and he will fold.

Bob Ross -
RonnieF'nPickering! - 

"floyd "let" him is the dumbest excuse ive ever heard, it was his game plan to be defensive yet push the pace to wear conor out..."

Um, that's exactly what Floyd's plan was. Use Conor's lack of experience and control against him, let him wear himself down and then put him away.

I'm not really sure why this is so incredibly difficult for you retards to understand.  It's called a gameplan. It's what smart fighters do. No that you would know anything about it. Heck, maybe that's the issue; You're ignorant.

Because you never let a motherfucker hit you and Floyd got hit more than he ever has.  Are you that fucking retarded?

Stay with me here...I know it's difficult but I believe in you, okay?

Here we go: Floyd took Conor's best, realized he didn't hit any harder than anyone else he's faced, knew Conor wouldn't put him down, also knew Conor would gas. He then waited, as was his plane the entire time, and then put him away.

Floyd made a very intelligent and calculated move and it worked, and now we have Bob Ross saying it wasn't the right move.  Makes sense to me lol.  

Bob Ross -
RonnieF'nPickering! - 

Because you never let a motherfucker hit you and Floyd got hit more than he ever has.  Are you that fucking retarded?

Lol are you for real? Floyd knew what he was doing from the start. He had a game plan and executed it perfectly.
Mercenary Tao - 
Bob Ross -
RonnieF'nPickering! - 

Lol are you for real? Floyd knew what he was doing from the start. He had a game plan and executed it perfectly.

Bob needs to rewatch Ali Foreman and learn what the rope a dope is.

Bob Ross -
RonnieF'nPickering! - 
Bob Ross -
RonnieF'nPickering! - 

Here we go: Floyd took Conor's best, realized he didn't hit any harder than anyone else he's faced, knew Conor wouldn't put him down, also knew Conor would gas. He then waited, as was his plane the entire time, and then put him away.

Floyd made a very intelligent and calculated move and it worked, and now we have Bob Ross saying it wasn't the right move.  Makes sense to me lol.  

It amazes me that motherfuckers that have never boxed or fought know more than guys that actually have and still coach guys that fight.    You NEVER let a guy land punches.  EVER

Someone is triggered lol.

Calm down Nancy, and think about what I'm saying. Conor posed no threat to Floyd. Floyd knew this and let him tire himself down and then put him away.

It was simple, yet smart, and it worked.

Now we have you of all people arguing over the effectivness of his gameplan.

Plus you should know, if you've actually boxed, that sometimes you have to take/eat something to give something....not that I know anything about boxing....

Bob Ross -
BigWilliam - 
Mercenary Tao - 
Bob Ross -
RonnieF'nPickering! - 

Bob needs to rewatch Ali Foreman and learn what the rope a dope is.

yes, he wasn't getting hit.   He was making George miss most of his punches

He was getting hit but not CLEAN. You know it, man. Stop playing stupid for once.

Good Lord, I'm done. I'm not going to continue to dress you down anymore.

RonnieF'nPickering! -

are u incapable of reading??? i said that was floyds game plan, but floyd DID NOT let conor hit him.. he tried to avoid everything.. saying floyd LET him hit him is the most retarded thing ever..

How did you manage to not understand what i wrote?? 

Bob Ross sounds like a guy who is coming off a KO loss..

RonnieF'nPickering! -
Bob Ross -
RonnieF'nPickering! - 
Bob Ross -
RonnieF'nPickering! - 

It amazes me that motherfuckers that have never boxed or fought know more than guys that actually have and still coach guys that fight.    You NEVER let a guy land punches.  EVER

Calm down Nancy, and think about what I'm saying. Conor posed no threat to Floyd. Floyd knew this and let him tire himself down and then put him away.

Plus you should know, if you've actually boxed, that sometimes you have to take/eat something to give something....not that I know anything about boxing....

keep telling urself that hahahhaa.. so floyd "let" conor hit him in the face and OUTBOX him for a total of 5 rounds, especially when conor was fresh??

he had 3 fucking month to prepare for a boxing match, ofcourse he would gass.. floyd has done this is entire life.. Give credit when credit is due and stop protecting floyd like a fucking bitch... Floyd almost went down from a bodyshot in the early 9th round when he ref protected his ass and said it was a low blow..

Just give it a rest man, conor proved he is the FAAR better fighter and athlete. Using 15-20% of his skills to beat floyd on points until he got gassed and got TKO'd in BOXING.

Fucking hilarious how u floyd nuthuggers try to spin shit.

chuckechan -
RonnieF'nPickering! -
Bob Ross -
RonnieF'nPickering! - 
Bob Ross -
RonnieF'nPickering! - 

keep telling urself that hahahhaa.. so floyd "let" conor hit him in the face and OUTBOX him for a total of 5 rounds, especially when conor was fresh??

he had 3 fucking month to prepare for a boxing match, ofcourse he would gass.. floyd has done this is entire life.. Give credit when credit is due and stop protecting floyd like a fucking bitch... Floyd almost went down from a bodyshot in the early 9th round when he ref protected his ass and said it was a low blow..

Just give it a rest man, conor proved he is the FAAR better fighter and athlete. Using 15-20% of his skills to beat floyd on points until he got gassed and got TKO'd in BOXING.

Fucking hilarious how u floyd nuthuggers try to spin shit.

Jesus fucking christ man, do your self a favour and stop posting for a while. 

You have lost the plot completely.