Conor McGregor Discusses Floyd Mayweather Jr Want'

Floyd needs a star to fight against to get his massive pay days. The only compelling star left for him to fight is Conor despite it being a circus type fight. In that regard Conor is right. It's really the only fight worth Floyd coming out of retirement for. The PPV buys would be absolutely insane.

Ausgepicht's ability to make folk cry is superb.

Ha ha ha ha!! Phone Post 3.0

Outlaw'd by Lytle - Ausgepicht's ability to make folk cry is superb.

Ha ha ha ha!! Phone Post 3.0

Haha Holy shit...I never thought I'd see the day when old man ausgepicht has a cheerleader on the UG.  Bizarre.

This all would've been much more compelling if Conor didn't get beat up on the feet and turned into a wrestler by Nate. 

FrontBroRian -
Dodge135 - 
FrontBroRian -
judonoob - Pretty good. The guy makes a good case. He is very good at selling deez tings. Phone Post 3.0

No..he makes no sense at all.   Saying Floyd needs him?  Saying Floyd can only make $15m a fight without him, but $100m with him?  If anyone believes anything he says they're an idiot.

He can't say I'm making 10 million, Floyd's making 100 he needs me more than I need him.. that doesn't work.

Floyd doesn't need him, and has never needed him.  Floyd has sold millions upon millions of PPV's without him.  Mayweather has done more PPV's in one fight, on his own,  than McNugget has sold in his life, and that is with the help of the UFC.  

No he hasn't. Floyd has only done those huge numbers against big super stars, McGregor hit 1.5 million on a ten day notice fight with Nate Diaz, meanwhile Mayweathers last fight did 450k when he fought Berto.
Conor did a million more buys then Floyd on a 10'day promoted fight...he's the bigger draw right now obviously.
What did Floyd Maidana 1 and 2 do? 800k-900k?
It's only when he fought Oscsr Canelo and Manny did those huge numbers come.
I'd say Conor could fight those same guys minus Oscsr of course and get huge numbers as well Phone Post 3.0

FrontBroRian - 
ausgepicht - 
FrontBroRian - 
ausgepicht - 
FrontBroRian - 
ausgepicht - 
FrontBroRian - 
judonoob - Pretty good. The guy makes a good case. He is very good at selling deez tings. Phone Post 3.0

No..he makes no sense at all.   Saying Floyd needs him?  Saying Floyd can only make $15m a fight without him, but $100m with him?  If anyone believes anything he says they're an idiot.

Floyd himself said Conor would get at least $50 million, so you can imagine how much Floyd will make. Floyd's annual income has been popular pretty much the entire time he's fought and reflects what Conor is saying.

In other words, you are the idiot that should have just kept playing WoW instead of posting.

No Floyd himself didn't say that.  Tmz reported "sources close to Floyd said it."  And if you're stupid enough to believe this fight has a 0.001% chance of happening, I'm not sure what to tell you.

Now go back to crying about BJ Penn

Wrong. What I stated was fact and what you stated was a butthurt opinion.

I never once mentioned anything about the fight happening, so either your reading comprehension sucks, your are deflecting because you were wrong, or are so butthurt your brain got scrambled and you couldn't read a simple sentence.

Why don't you re-up your LARP card and go back to WoW so you don't continue to look stupid.

Have a nice day!

P.S. Mr. 16-10 quit.

No idea what a larp card is so you're apparently one step ahead of me.

Got that video link where Floyd himself said he'd give Conor $50m?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eldg6AMskJ4

Now, shut your cunt and stick to what you know: WoW.

Nice try old man...Seems your dementia is acting up again.   Got a source where Floyd guarantees Conor $50m or not?

You need a source better than Mayweather himself?

Now, you're just trolling.

Here's just another nail in your coffin highlighting how stupid you are:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=26&v=RQn9Gn1ogpc

Your tears are DELICIOUS, CuntBroRian!

Ausgepicht obviously hasn't taken his mess for a while!

Mayweather needs Conor? LOL Phone Post 3.0

^meds....fucking phones Phone Post 3.0

If Donald Trump can get the republican nomination why can't Conor and Floyd fight?

#yeswecan Phone Post 3.0

SkinnyJeanGenie - Ausgepicht obviously hasn't taken his mess for a while!

Mayweather needs Conor? LOL Phone Post 3.0

* meds

ausgepicht - 
FrontBroRian - 
ausgepicht - 
FrontBroRian - 
ausgepicht - 
FrontBroRian - 
ausgepicht - 
FrontBroRian - 

Floyd himself said Conor would get at least $50 million, so you can imagine how much Floyd will make. Floyd's annual income has been popular pretty much the entire time he's fought and reflects what Conor is saying.

In other words, you are the idiot that should have just kept playing WoW instead of posting.

No Floyd himself didn't say that.  Tmz reported "sources close to Floyd said it."  And if you're stupid enough to believe this fight has a 0.001% chance of happening, I'm not sure what to tell you.

I never once mentioned anything about the fight happening, so either your reading comprehension sucks, your are deflecting because you were wrong, or are so butthurt your brain got scrambled and you couldn't read a simple sentence.

Why don't you re-up your LARP card and go back to WoW so you don't continue to look stupid.

Have a nice day!

P.S. Mr. 16-10 quit.

Nice try old man...Seems your dementia is acting up again.   Got a source where Floyd guarantees Conor $50m or not?

Where you at homie?

FrontBroRian -

Lighten up Francis. He is trying to sell a fight and make some serious bank. Jeebus. Phone Post 3.0

Later Phone Post 3.0

Come on TuckBroRian? WHERE YOU AT?

Want me to post a third video?

"McGregor hit 1.5 million on a ten day notice fight with Nate Diaz"

It wasn't a 10-day notice fight for Connor. Connor was supposed to fight on that day. Diaz was not

Its so simple why cant you understand? All hes trying to say is hes done what Money May wasnt able to do in the age of 27. Now Money needs him coz hes aged and doing low numbers. lol at bringing up his past numbers, simple logic cant comprehend?

ausgepicht -
ausgepicht - 
FrontBroRian - 
ausgepicht - 
FrontBroRian - 
ausgepicht - 
FrontBroRian - 
ausgepicht - 
FrontBroRian - 

Have a nice day!

P.S. Mr. 16-10 quit.

Where you at homie?

You know everybody doesn't just sit on this site all day waiting for people to answer? Well you do I guess, but everybody else doesn't. Most of us also don't live in our mom's basement like you.

Thanks, that video was fun.

Conor having taken a break from hype and most interviews works for him. I was getting sick of his stuff leading up to the Diaz fight, but in smaller doses - like this - he's damned entertaining to listen to. No one quite like him.

ausgepicht - Come on TuckBroRian? WHERE YOU AT?

Want me to post a third video?

I see you posting on other threads and I know you're still reading this one, TuckBroRian!

TiTTy!