Conor McGregor - Full ESPN interview, Aug 22

Nice! A bit of a sweet talk and everybody will back to worshipping him.

TequilaYuen -
BathtubwiththeBoiz -
TequilaYuen -

Here's why Conor is in damage control now: Reactions like this. This guy used to be a Conor McGregor loyalist. Not anymore.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZBD46hbwjyc

This amuses me. Who really gives a fuck what this walrus thinks about anything? Yet here he is, telling everyone who'll listen why he doesn't like someone any longer.

True Geordie has 1.6 MILLION subscribers.

This video alone has 2.8 MILLION views. That's more than any video the UFC posted about last weekend's fights.

You might not give a fuck about what this guy has to say. But a LOT of other people do.

Youtubers are the media personalities of the new generation. You might not like it, you might not relate to it, but it's our current reality.

Probably the same people who think listening to Joe Rogan's stoner ramblings is enlightening.  But yeah, you are right, I relate to this not at all.

I'm not trying to psychoanalyze the guy, I thought it was a good interview. I think that's the most I've ever heard him speak 

yeah joog -

Wow ^ that was fucking horrible.

The young generation are super retarded.

You see the point…I like this one though

YoungBoy Never Broke Again - Astronaut Kid (Official Video) - YouTube

He is aging badddd

inf0 - He doesnt' sound the same. I think he's punchy already.

I was thinking that might be the first time to hear him speak clear headed as in no drugs involved.

Calhoon -

I was thinking that might be the first time to hear him speak clear headed as in no drugs involved.

I was thinking he sounded Coked out lmao.  

OP, is that you with the bong rips in the background of this recording?

Calhoon -

Honestly that's the most I've ever heard him talk so you might be right 

Seriously though has anyone heard him say that many words? We don't even know what he really sounds like cause he doesn't do interviews 

I mean he did some years ago but not since he's become this giant star

CRE - Respect to Rogan. I expected Youngboy to have more.

YoungBoy Never Broke Again - FREEDDAWG [Official Music Video] - YouTube

Do you actually like the music your post? 

Conor wants none of Tony Ferguson.

InspiritMick - 

Phrases like jumped the shark

damage control

and doesn't pose the same threat

all spring to kind.

conor also leveraged an aura which I believe has gone. Timing is everything in MMA. All the greats had an era, including some successful fighters that weren't so great. Once it passes you've got to have a strong mentality to regain success and Conor doesn't have it enough imo

I remember a few years ago a forum member stated that Ronda isn’t Conor. That she didn’t have a strong enough mentality to keep going once her aura was shattered. Conor was the person used as an example of someone with a strong mentality and now Conor seems closer to Ronda than to the Conor of old. Interesting…

sanguine cynic - Conor wants none of Tony Ferguson.

Never been a fan of Conor but he will have tony doing somersaults all over the octagon 

Kings21 - 
CRE - Respect to Rogan. I expected Youngboy to have more.

YoungBoy Never Broke Again - FREEDDAWG [Official Music Video] - YouTube

Do you actually like the music your post? 

He is solid. Not the biggest fan. There is a rhyme and reason to me posting him here on this exact thread.

“No artist is having more success on YouTube right now than YoungBoy Never Broke Again. Currently sitting at No. 1 on the YouTube Music chart, he is the most-watched musician across all genres.”

You old guys used to gaslight me for posting Migos before they were popular. Kodak Black also.

Dead President -

Same as Rhonda - pushed by UFC machine, loved by everyone, exposed as a cunt, hated by everyone. The end. 

ThatsHowIRoll -
Dead President -

Same as Rhonda - pushed by UFC machine, loved by everyone, exposed as a cunt, hated by everyone. The end. 

OCD_Rituals -

He is aging badddd

Looks like he's aged 15 years in the past year and a half

Huggsbear - 
OCD_Rituals -

He is aging badddd

Looks like he's aged 15 years in the past year and a half

booze and cocaine are a hell of a combo

Hilarious watching him stumble over the scripted lines by the PR team Dana set up for him. And he looks to his right often to what has to be cue cards in his answers. LOL

To me he sounds like someone struggling with his demons and addictions. "Getting his head right" "I'm trying etc" the twitchy lips, puffy face and shifty sentences. 

It all sounds like someone convincing themselves, as much as anyone else, that he is now on the right path. 

I have always despised his persona tbh, but can't help but to feel for someone who is trying to get his shit together. I wish him well, but can't help thinking he is done as a fighter.