Conor McGregor - Full ESPN interview, Aug 22

Sad to see him come to this.

CRE -
TequilaYuen - 

Here's why Conor is in damage control now: Reactions like this. This guy used to be a Conor McGregor loyalist. Not anymore.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZBD46hbwjyc

The money is in turning on him now for guys like this who get paid for clicks. Loyalty is free, but when it comes at a perceived cost few will be by your side. It’s important to minimize the amount of approval from others you rely on. He had too many bandwagon fans as was.

This isn’t about loyalty. 

It’s about having the realisation that someone who you hold in high regard doesn’t have the same moral compass as your ideal.

It’s hard to pour from an empty glass. 

What I heard in that interview is Conor saying his camp is so fucked up that they can't even decide how he should train lol. How do they not have this figured out at this point? 

It will never happen because he has ego problems like Rousey, but he needs a new environment with better training partners that he's not comfortable with. He needs to train for 6 straight months and then do a camp for a fight. You can't train 8-10 weeks once every year or 2 and compete at the top. I look for him to lose to the next top guy he fights, and so does he as he calls out Frankie Edgar and Nate after looking like shit against Pettis. Pettis wobbled Nate in the very first exchange. Don't think Conor missed that and how off balance Nate was the entire fight. 

CRE -
Kings21 - 
CRE - Respect to Rogan. I expected Youngboy to have more.

YoungBoy Never Broke Again - FREEDDAWG [Official Music Video] - YouTube

Do you actually like the music your post? 

He is solid. Not the biggest fan. There is a rhyme and reason to me posting him here on this exact thread.

"No artist is having more success on YouTube right now than YoungBoy Never Broke Again. Currently sitting at No. 1 on the YouTube Music chart, he is the most-watched musician across all genres."

Which tells you everything you need to know about who sits around watching music on YouTube lol. Kids and adults without jobs.