Conor McGregor: 'I had stress fractures in my leg going into that cage'

You say that, Khabib wasn’t even choking him. He gave up due to pain and wanting out :rofl::joy:

3 Likes

He is saying he did disclose them and UFC, Dana, the DRs, everyone knew

Hey guys Conor said it so it must be true…derp. so the commission is going to let a guy walk into a fight with a fractured leg. Seriously think that through man.

3 Likes

He is lying. If he had those injuries and knew about them, he would not have been kicking in that way.

3 Likes

Yes, and if he disclosed that on the pre-fight medical, the dr would either have to check off that he is unfit to fight or outright lie…He’s throwing multiple dr, the promotion, the commission all under the bus here.

1 Like

Excuses excuses.

Dustin TKO’d Conor. No storyline to sell the undeserved rematch will change this fact.

3 Likes

Probably from when Dustin kicked the shit out of you in Fight 2 matey

2 Likes

Let’s see some x-rays you fookin liar.

4 Likes

He would’ve released then a half hour after the fight if they existed

5 Likes

Then say goodbye to the UFC as I’m fairly sure the commission will tear them to pieces for not reporting it if they all knew …

2 Likes

He said Dana and the UFC Doc knew about it.

Is he telling the truth? We shall see.

He probably felt ok enough to throw kicks. Who would think their leg is going to snap? That is beyond a fluke.

UFC has had fights since 1993 and weekly MMA fights across the globe with all kinds of leg kicks being thrown. It is almost unheard of and the definition of a freak incident.

2 Likes

More so substance problems, imo.

He wasn’t the same athlete from the Khabib fight on. Only wins he’s getting is if they put up against another journeyman ala Cowboy.

He came to one of the Khabib pressers half drunk.

2 Likes

It’s Herb’s fault.

Conor was boxing Khabib’s bloody head off, though.

I’ll take both

2 Likes

Conor went full Brazilian.

Humble in defeat

• inefficient with my energy
  • my foot was a balloon
  • my leg was compromised due to calf kicks
  • my leg was already broken
7 Likes

Yes but it’s kind of less of a freak accident when you do that knowingly having a fractured leg already.

2 Likes

Perhaps. But I don’t think that is a knock against Conor.

He could have pulled out but decided to fight. Props to him.

It is a big leap to think your leg is going to snap in half even with stress fractures because it is such a fluke deal.

Easy to say in hindsight. Certainly not the best gameplan to be kicking with such ferocity like he was though.

I kinda felt the same way, but after the fight Dustin said he got rocked by one of Conor’s crosses. Who knows? It just takes one shot and Conor is a better striker than him

I would 100% fear the leg was going to snap if I knew I had preexisting fractures!

7 Likes

As a brazilian, I must say Conor is just a novice at the excuses game.

8 Likes