Conor McGregor, in pink, trying to fight some rapper!

1 Like

I think its a trend flown over from European festivals. It’s been done for at least 10 years at minimal/techno parties.

1 Like

Watching Eminem verbally butfuck him was great. Would have been greater seeing him Get It Old Skool G-Unit style like Ja Rule. I will give MGK this much though, I watched the movie The Dirt which was a a movie about Motley Crue and I had no idea that MGK played the part of Tommy Lee which he did really well in the movie. It’s a very entertaining wash if you have the opportunity especially the first three minutes of the movie

2 Likes

Said earlier in the thread, it’s Eminem’s semen from the last time he busted on MGK’s face when he came out with rap devil

1 Like

Not sure why any rapper would ever try Eminem lol its a guaranteed L. And yeah 50 absolutely destroyed Ja Rule’s dumbass

2 Likes

That beef is what turned me on to the G-Unit back in the day they were just brutal 50 Cent Lloyd Banks Tony Yayo Green Lantern it was comedic and genius all the same time .Lloyd Banks version of Victory is pure fire

2 Likes

Victory was fire. That was the first song 50 and Banks recorded after Eminem gave them a deal

Also, idk how big a fan you are but Lloyd Banks dropped an album this year. First album since 2010 or 11. And it was well worth the wait!

2 Likes

That’s why Banks ends with
“It’s a damn shame y’all still local
I’m in a million dollar studio laying my vocals”

I absolutely had no clue, ironically I was listening to the version of Victory this morning that had Biggie, 50, Banks and others while on the my Airdyne. As old as it is I still turn it up a notch when any version of that song is played. Thanks for the heads up

2 Likes

1 Like

Madge would still get it balls deep

1 Like

1 Like

If you care. It’s caller The Course of the Inevitable. And yeah I still listen to Victory from time to time. It still holds up to this day