Conor McGregor on Carson Daly

Haven't seen this posted yet, so here it is
(Need a blue namer to post the video)

Short 3+ minutes of Conor speaking Trut

http://www.nbc.com/last-call-with-carson-daly/video/conor-mcgregor/2817578?onid=193376#vc193376=1

Sub Phone Post 3.0

Not much here, but it's great that some of these hipster fuckers that watch Carson Whateverthefuckwhogivesashitwhathislastnameis will be exposed to such a charismatic individual. And oh yeah, he brings it in this video.

BrattMamley, you're a blue, repost the video please. Upvote to the first person who reposts the actual video

People may not think so but he actually does come off as a hard working humble dude. He just is brash and says what he thinks Phone Post 3.0

On my phone but nice vid vtfu Phone Post 3.0

Mr Bungle - BrattMamley, you're a blue, repost the video please. Upvote to the first person who reposts the actual video
He's on the app Phone Post 3.0

http://www.nbc.com/last-call-with-carson-daly/video/conor-mcgregor/2817578?onid=193376#vc193376=1

Aaronrodgers=GOAT - 
Mr Bungle - BrattMamley, you're a blue, repost the video please. Upvote to the first person who reposts the actual video

Ah, I see, did not know that. I don't use a smartphone, let alone a cellphone, so I had no idea that was the case. Looks like Taz Styles has you guys covered, thanks for posting the video Taz. Second time you've posted something I needed posted. I'll vote you up two days in a row since I'm a mudnamer and can't vote more than once a day and have already used my one vote for today. Respect.

Nevermind Taz, I had a vote to cast today, I'll throw you another one tomorrow.

Aaronrodgers=GOAT - 

So that's what that little greyed out apple symbol means next to someones post means? Did not know that. Like I said, I don't own a smartphone, never have and I doubt I ever will. Most of my communicating comes from using my laptop.

Carson Daly has a show? I haven't heard his name since TRL when I was in middle/high school Phone Post 3.0

Seats Taken - Carson Daly has a show? I haven't heard his name since TRL when I was in middle/high school Phone Post 3.0
This. Phone Post 3.0

Did Carson Daly get fired from the Carson Daly show? Does he not even show up for the interviews anymore?

Seats Taken - Carson Daly has a show? I haven't heard his name since TRL when I was in middle/high school Phone Post 3.0

I was watching the Melvins when their performance was on Wednesday night and just happened to notice that Conor would be on Friday. Saw on twitter that someone posted the link and thought I'd grab it and throw it up here. I've never like Carson, nor did I like that MTV era. MTV went to shit when they hired that cheesy bastard in my opinion, along with playing Britney Spears and all that shitty Pop and Hip Pop music they ran 25/8 on MTV, around the time they hired Carson.

zebers3 - 

Did Carson Daly get fired from the Carson Daly show? Does he not even show up for the interviews anymore?

I wouldn't know. I've watched three segments from his show and not one time did I see him in any of them. A while back, earlier this year, Tomahawk (Mike Patton from Faith No More/Fantomas/Mr.Bungle, John Stainer of Helmet/Battles, Trevor Dunn of Mr. Bungle/Fantomas, and Duane Denison of the Jesus Lizard) played two songs off their newest album, and then the Melvins played a song Wednesday night and then the Conor McGregor interview, but none of them had Carson Whateverthefuck.

I thought Carson Dary was dead Phone Post 3.0

HansVarBurgers - I thought Carson Dary was dead Phone Post 3.0

I think by now they have a stand in/look-a-like that does his job for him. It can't be that hard to read some bands name no one's ever heard of and say it in a way that even the most retarded millennial can understand.

They just throw on some make up, comb his hair a certain way and remind the stand in that he'll get the whip if even a hint of talent or charisma gets by the producer and on the air.

I thought Carson Daly was dead. Phone Post 3.0

Gerkin - I thought Carson Daly was dead. Phone Post 3.0
Dead gorgeous is what he is Phone Post 3.0