Conor McGregor on Carson Daly

Mr Bungle - Nevermind Taz, I had a vote to cast today, I'll throw you another one tomorrow.

Thanks, voted you up.

show is still on?

Lol "big hairy tanned smelly men" Phone Post 3.0

MMAtador - Carson is a host on the voice with judges Gwen stefani, maroon 5 and Ferrell Phone Post 3.0

I don't even know what this means. Or who those people are. I think I know Gwen, she toured with Sublime and song on one of their LP's years ago, but the rest....no clue. Couldn't care less.

Mr Bungle -
Aaronrodgers=GOAT - 
Mr Bungle - BrattMamley, you're a blue, repost the video please. Upvote to the first person who reposts the actual video
He's on the app Phone Post 3.0

So that's what that little greyed out apple symbol means next to someones post means? Did not know that. Like I said, I don't own a smartphone, never have and I doubt I ever will. Most of my communicating comes from using my laptop.
It means they live a vegan lifestyle Phone Post 3.0

Bisping decisioned my SN - 
Mr Bungle -
Aaronrodgers=GOAT - 
Mr Bungle - BrattMamley, you're a blue, repost the video please. Upvote to the first person who reposts the actual video
He's on the app Phone Post 3.0

So that's what that little greyed out apple symbol means next to someones post means? Did not know that. Like I said, I don't own a smartphone, never have and I doubt I ever will. Most of my communicating comes from using my laptop.
It means they live a vegan lifestyle Phone Post 3.0

That too, huh? Ha!
I don't use apple products. I've seen the South Park episode. I know how Steve Jobs fucked over the Woz. I'm old enough to remember how lame apple products were growing up and how literally nothing worthwhile would ever work on an apple computer. Nothing ever converted over correctly to Linux or whatever the hell that shitty operating system was. Steve Jobs was a fraud who wouldn't even allow his own kids to use iPads and iPiss and iPods and iPoop and all the other terrible, overly priced, stolen tech was on the market.