Conor McGregor on Ronda and Miesha if stranded

Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) featherweight Conor McGregor has just two fights under his ZUFFA belt and is currently riding the pine while he rehabs from knee surgery.

Not that a silly little thing like that would keep him out of the headlines.

When he's not busy cruising the Las Vegas strip in Dana White's Ferrari, "Notorious" is breaking all the rules in local strip clubs because fuck it, he's a "super freak."

Not surprisingly, he wants to get super freaky if and when the world comes to an end.

"@soundmangaz: @TheNotoriousMMA one night before the world ends...Ronda or Miesha?" One riidin dick, one lickin ma toessssss

— Conor McGregor (@TheNotoriousMMA) October 14, 2013

http://www.mmamania.com/2013/10/14/4837516/conor-mcgregor-ufc-three-way-miesha-tate-conor-mcgregor-mma

Jeez when it comes to hoes, there must be no love involved for him.

War machine jr Phone Post

I'll get down voted but this is not at all funny to me. These are his colleagues and one of them has a boyfriend who is his colleague. Not very professional and dickish to post that on twitter. He should've just kept that between his boys! Phone Post 3.0

Kostakio - I'll get down voted but this is not at all funny to me. These are his colleagues and one of them has a boyfriend who is his colleague. Not very professional and dickish to post that on twitter. He should've just kept that between his boys! Phone Post 3.0

It wasn't funny. I like the guy and dig the bowtie, it's gangster. But yeah, unfunny. Disrespectful.

InYoMommaCloset - You guys realize this is a line taken from a "Dr Dre" song, right?

I think a little harmless satire.

. Phone Post

InYoMommaCloset - You guys realize this is a line taken from a "Dr Dre" song, right?

Did not know that. Only takes a bit of edge off of the stupidity and inappropriateness though.

"He's not a crude misogynist, he was quoting gangsta rap".

JStrongMMA -
InYoMommaCloset - You guys realize this is a line taken from a "Dr Dre" song, right?

. Phone Post

. Phone Post

Dear fighers,

stay the fuck off twitter. Thank you.

signed,

everyone

If Bryan Tate has a problem with it, he can step up to '45 and handle it himself

I like when fighters say dumb shit on twitter.. That's the whole point of Twitter! Phone Post

It appears he deleted said tweet.

InYoMommaCloset - You guys realize this is a line taken from a "Dr Dre" song, right?

Do you know what satire is?

Miguel Torres thought his line from Workaholics was harmless satire too. Though i will say rape satire out of the blue compared to answering a fan question with presumed consensual sexual satire are two different things.

Why's everyone being so sensitive over this?

Get this guy on the OG. Phone Post 3.0

CrazyPope - Why's everyone being so sensitive over this?

Betas everywhere!

JJSFC -
CrazyPope - Why's everyone being so sensitive over this?

Betas everywhere!

White knights are gonna white knight. Phone Post

This comment is in poor taste, but that being said:

There is a fine line between professional and entertaining, and if you have to chose what side of the fence to come down on, it is probably more lucrative to come down on the "entertaining" side.

It's sad when twitter convos become news. Laziest writers ever. TMZ level.. Phone Post 3.0

CrazyPope - Why's everyone being so sensitive over this?
I'm curious as well Phone Post 3.0