Conor McGregor on Ronda and Miesha if stranded

Kostakio - I'll get down voted but this is not at all funny to me. These are his colleagues and one of them has a boyfriend who is his colleague. Not very professional and dickish to post that on twitter. He should've just kept that between his boys! Phone Post 3.0

Correct. Phone Post

Lol some sensitive souls use this forum! Phone Post 3.0

Fame may eat this guy alive. Phone Post 3.0

meisha has ass for days.... i wish she would sit on my face

Jimmy Rustler -

meisha has ass for days.... i wish she would sit on my face

She wouldn't sit on your face ladyboy Phone Post

Phone Post 3.0

OMC 6000 - Jeez when it comes to hoes, there must be no love involved for him.

no hugs or kisses either. bear rugs, bare bitches apparently.

UGCTT_UncleSam -

Bitch jumped off his dick, asked if Dre was over yonder Phone Post 3.0

Wait till Mr Bean catches Connor with "no cameras" around Phone Post

ahh easily offended people by vulgarity, the running joke of the world

Kostakio - I'll get down voted but this is not at all funny to me. These are his colleagues and one of them has a boyfriend who is his colleague. Not very professional and dickish to post that on twitter. He should've just kept that between his boys! Phone Post 3.0
This Phone Post 3.0

r_o_y - Dear fighers,

stay the fuck off twitter. Thank you.

signed,

everyone

Agreed.

Really inappropriate tweet. Twitter is just plain awful.

MMA Lives Here -
ChaosOverkill -

ahh easily offended people by vulgarity, the running joke of the world

Not at all.

His original Tweet is the type of thing a little immature kid says. I'm not offended by the vulgarity, I'm offended because from all the hype I was expecting this guy to be a smooth talker and hilarious. I've watched him at press conferences etc now and he's neither of those things. He just swears a lot, which isn't really what the UFC needs.

I'll put it out there now - this guy better keep winning because I think his 'personality' could become a problem. Phone Post 3.0
What? Phone Post 3.0

kid chaos - Phone Post 3.0

VU

Who didn't see this coming, lol.

teamquestnorth - War machine jr Phone Post
. Phone Post 3.0

duckhuntgangsta - He apologized, Tate thought the post was funny. Ronda is in Bolivia, or was it Bulgaria? Regardless, she's probably oblivious...only the UG cares and I shed a single tear for the UG. "

Conor cared enough to apologize. I was not offended in the slightest, but you don't have to be to realize nothing good could come from such a tweet, borrowed line or not.

After all Ronda is the champion and Miesha is the no.1 contender, while you as a fellow fighter is talking about riding one and getting the other to suck some toes, publicly.yeah...not smartest thing to do- considering not everyone will get the reference or know not to take him seriously.

Part of what makes Conor great though is the fact he isn't polished at all.

MrAntichrist -
UGCTT_UncleSam -

Bitch jumped off his dick, asked if Dre was over yonder Phone Post 3.0
Update: Dre just took some ecstasy, the side effects which will unfold are unknown at this current moment. Phone Post 3.0

As a fan of hip hop and mma, I thought the comment was gold.