Conor McGregor signs for UFC

Oh shit!!!!!!!
Can't wait to see him fight in the UFC.

WAR Conor!!!!!!!!! Phone Post

Gunni and Conor Ireland's number 1 and 3 fighters in the UFC are going to make it exciting. Our Gunni is going to sub all those boring 170 blankets Phone Post

Conor McGregor of the clan McGregor? There can be only one!

Seriously, awesome news. I only heard of him because of the UG!

Vitor Me A New One - 
Fight! UK Online -

His coach has just tweeted at me saying 'not yet for Conor, but thanks' so the plot thickens but I really hope he's got the deal. Assume it's just be a case of not being able to say anything as yet.

Fuck...

I was so excited there for a second. Conor is one of my favourite prospects at the moment.

I've been saying for over a year now that I want to see him in Bellator. But his last couple of performances, notably the Dave Hill fight, made me change to saying I want to see this guy fighting the best Flyweights in the world, in the UFC. He belongs there in my opinion. Phone Post

However, CWFC and their staff have all tweeted congratulations to Conor, and he's a two-weight champ there so I'm sure they know what's going on. Let's hope so anyhow.

As a fellow SBG'er I am looking forward to see how far he goes. 12 wins all finishes, 11 by ko/tko. Great prospect with championship potential. Viva SBG Phone Post

Hopefully this is just a sign that it's close to happening. Really want to see this guy in the UFC. Phone Post

Dana is in town next week :)

WAR NOTORIOUS! Phone Post

Sweet, lookin forward to this guy fight, quite the prospect.

XmmaAddictX - 

As a fellow SBG'er I am looking forward to see how far he goes. 12 wins all finishes, 11 by ko/tko. Great prospect with championship potential. Viva SBG Phone Post

When he eventually makes his UFC debut I hope that Joe Silva doesn't throw a blanket his way as a welcome to the UFC one of the most exciting prospects in the game present as he's apt to do. 

Olive Garden Table For One - 
XmmaAddictX - 

When he eventually makes his UFC debut I hope that Joe Silva doesn't throw a blanket his way as a welcome to the UFC one of the most exciting prospects in the game present as he's apt to do. 

http://www.mmajunkie.com/news/2013/02/pickett-easton-brimage-mcgregor-added-to-ufc-on-fuel-tv-9-in-sweden

He is fighting Brimage

Fuckin delighted

Awesome news!

Congrats to Conner and can't wait to see him in the UFC! Phone Post

Great signing Phone Post

Fight! UK Online -
Vitor Me A New One - 
Fight! UK Online -

His coach has just tweeted at me saying 'not yet for Conor, but thanks' so the plot thickens but I really hope he's got the deal. Assume it's just be a case of not being able to say anything as yet.

Fuck...

I was so excited there for a second. Conor is one of my favourite prospects at the moment.

I've been saying for over a year now that I want to see him in Bellator. But his last couple of performances, notably the Dave Hill fight, made me change to saying I want to see this guy fighting the best Flyweights in the world, in the UFC. He belongs there in my opinion. Phone Post

However, CWFC and their staff have all tweeted congratulations to Conor, and he's a two-weight champ there so I'm sure they know what's going on. Let's hope so anyhow.

Hopefully. Phone Post

Chris27 - 
Olive Garden Table For One - 
XmmaAddictX - 

http://www.mmajunkie.com/news/2013/02/pickett-easton-brimage-mcgregor-added-to-ufc-on-fuel-tv-9-in-sweden

He is fighting Brimage

Good stuff. Brimage will surely let him bang, bro.

awesome!!! rip Brimage.

Awesome glad to see him in the big show Phone Post

Pretty sure he has signed, or is negotiating a deal.

I think John or Conor haven't announced it coz they are waiting on the UFC to announce it first. Phone Post

Yeah, it's legit. Didn't get a chance to update yesterday but heard from good sources that it was just a case of them not being able to say anything.