Conor McGregor sued by Artem Lobov

download (6)

1 Like

I knew that whiskey tasted flowey.

Who’s the fookin snake in de grass now eh??

3 Likes

Show me the contract

1 Like

Yup. If he’s lucky he’ll end up with a point of a percent like that guy who was Mark Zuckerberg’s partner until he wasn’t (the fact that I can’t remember his name for the life of me is the point).

More like the Winklevoss twins

1 Like

It won’t be the last friendship ruined over money

2 Likes

I was kind of surprised to see this … but it is true, they haven’t really been photographed together in a long time.

Im in neither side but one is idea and second is realization of it
Dana and floyd should ask 50%

Apparently Artem introduced Conor to people in the business, was the main force behind getting Conor involved since he had studied the industry in college

2 Likes

Hrs enlisting the long arm of the law tho

Dude is typing from three different accounts simultaneously😆
Anw i didnt even notice his misspeling

Sure I am @youngestgrandpa Why not ask a as a staff member on the site to prove that instead of randomly accusing me because you want to gag on Conor’s wiener?

1 Like

U smartass using phone, vpn, different sim card, not an easy task

Imagine making all this up with no proof.

I’m in your head worse than Khabib is with Conor, you little rat.

Going Crazy Homer Simpson GIF

1 Like

Photographer: Alright, just one more and get a little closer this time. Artem, put your arm around Conor’s neck.

Artem gets pissed and walks off

2 Likes

That guy got paid before he left

Honestly, I would have given Artem something along the way, but I would have had him sign a release saying that he wasn’t entitled to any more.

If it was me and Lobov really was instrumental in getting me introductions and giving me a crash course in the industry, I would have given him a single digit percentage at the start-up. The guy would have 8 figures now.

The Fertitta Bros were smart enough to give DW a 9% stake in the UFC and give him the Presidency of the company.

2 Likes

Conor should be paying Artem for his role in shit-talking khabib which set up the biggest payday in MMA history.

3 Likes