Conor McGregor talks - Latest interview

Conor McGregor talks Poirier finish, Stadium shows, Siver, Aldo, Edgar and more

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n77rwxYueP4#t=308

Thanks to Severe MMA

You could have thanked them directly in their own thread from yesterday :)

Good t'interview. Enjoyed it more than most of his others. The interviewer doesn't seem afraid to pose decent questions either.

Get that wee bogman on the MMA Hour for a chat quick!!

neddac - You could have thanked them directly in their own thread from yesterday :)

Good t'interview. Enjoyed it more than most of his others. The interviewer doesn't seem afraid to pose decent questions either.

My apologies - I normally watch all events live, but this time I didn't and avoided the UG and all mma feeds in general so not to ruin the result for myself.

Conors interviews with Severemma are great, there is far less bravado.
Irish people don't eat the bullshit up the way other nationalities do. It's kind of a breathe of fresh air. In my humble opinion.

HansVarBurgers - 
neddac - You could have thanked them directly in their own thread from yesterday :)

My apologies - I normally watch all events live, but this time I didn't and avoided the UG and all mma feeds in general so not to ruin the result for myself.

Conors interviews with Severemma are great, there is far less bravado.
Irish people don't eat the bullshit up the way other nationalities do. It's kind of a breathe of fresh air. In my humble opinion.

I'm only messing around. You've hit the nail on the head there too.

I've posted a number times about Conor's act. No self-respecting Irishman would ever use the term Whoop-Ass unless he was being paid to do so :)

Conor on getting a title shot:

"How many more people gave to get hurt?"

Love it Phone Post 3.0