Conor McGregor vs. Dustin Poirier III official for UFC 264

Conor needs to use EPO

1 Like

Conor, the only fighter who always gets an immediate rematch when he loses. This shit pisses me off.

2 Likes

This is maybe the least anticipated Conor fight for me. I’m more looking forward to seeing if Dustin can put his stamp on this trilogy. There is a different energy around Conor fights now, he’s an incredible fighter, but he just doesn’t seem the same. His skills are there but mentally something has changed. I hope he proves me wrong and still wants to be the champ. I think this rematch was made too quickly so I’m not as interested in it as I normally would be.

3 Likes

He got old, quickly. His whole style is based on being young and he went ahead and drank, partied and did drugs. It caught up to him. Dustin meanwhile lived a clean lifestyle and trained.

He is also fighting at 155 and as good and crisp as his striking is, he simply does not have that raw one punch KO power. And worst of all, everybody knows he has no gas tank, and there is nothing he can do about it. It’s incredible how a world class athlete simply does not have more than a round in him.

Anything can happen, it’s MMA, but Dustin deserves to win this again.

2 Likes

Cry, he is the reason the UFC is as big as it is. Him alone.

There has never been a bigger star and likely will never be another one like him.

That’s fact you fucks

“Deserves”

What a stupid ass thing to say.

The person who wins will deserve to win. No one deserves to win prefight phaggot

Got it, you’re rooting for Dusty

Conor by KO, round 1

Dustin will KO him again

That has nothing to do with my point.

It’s just a rebuttal. You’re upset that he gets special privileges and I was explaining it is warranted. He’s not Cowboy Cerrone, he’s Conor McGregor.

He is the biggest star the company will ever have, has an impeccable track record at his job (fighting; never pulled out or turned down a fight), and is insanely talented.

Sorry it pisses you off he gets immediate rematches. There is a bunch of you who feel that way. But he has earned the right to pick his fights.

Odds should be even. You’re an idiot if you think otherwise.

LOL odds are practically even by all accounts

Are you crying about McGregor -118?

I think you seem pissed off.

Looking fwd to see how both guys can adjust.

I’m upset you and your friends are brain dead

Poirier can just reuse the previous gameplan. There is nothing McGregor can do about the cardio. Push the pace in round 1, maybe get hit a bit, but push the pace hard. After a hard round 1, in round 2 McGregor will be ready to give up, as usual.

Agree with wasa-b, you seem weirdly emotional about this.

Here’s the thing: I don’t give two shits about who is the biggest star, who brings in the most money, or who the ufc thinks they owe a favor. I’m a fight fan. I give a shit about the integrity of the sport, that means fighters getting shots at championships or number one contender bouts based on their record, not on what their star power is. I don’t get any money from how many ppvs the ufc sells, so why should that alter my opinion on who I think deserves big fights? Now I know that in your vast intellect, you cheer for the ufc every time they make fights based on money and not who the best fighters actually are, but some of us are still brain dead and just can’t seem to get on board with that brilliant way of thinking.

Thank you for trying to teach us.

1 Like

You mean Anemia meds. And cilantro juice.

You two have far inferior intellects, no harm, no foul.

You “deserve” better

how do you type with Connors cock so deep in your mouth?