Conor McGregors Pub Is Petrol Bombed

I wonder what Conor is mixed up in. Maybe punched the wrong person.

I wonder what happened with that DJ he punched.

I wonder why being crazy rich is never enough.

Why would you feel the need to go out and play gangster with your life when you’re set?

Or maybe they came to him and he obliged.

3 Likes

Connor needs to throw multiple hand trucks at these people

4 Likes

I know right.

If I had Conor’s $ I would disappear in to a room of model trains, guitar gear, video games, and weed. And pussy. And indian food.

I think he fancies himself a gangster type.

12 Likes

A dream

I agree

That’s what I was wondering.
The Peaky Blinders burned down their own pub, ya know. :wink:

Has anyone checked Conor’s closet for a black dress and veil?

1 Like

Might even subscribe to ESPN +

Fookin’ pikey.

pikey

1 Like
1 Like

This was basically an attempt on Conor’s life.

1 Like

LMAO no it wasn’t.

If Conor pissed off a gang enough to want to kill him, they’d just shoot him. A petrol bomb is either a warning, or it’s just a bunch of youths acting edgy.

3 Likes

You’re not reading the wind.

It’s not that easy to get to someone who is surrounded by security all the time.

This is how the irish attack.

6 Likes

Conor punching a known Irish gangster is probably worse than the Italian DJ he punched.

It is not yet clear why the Black Forge Inn was targeted in last night’s alleged attack but it is possibly related to 2017 pub brawl involving McGregor and an associate of a major Irish crime gang.

*McGregor punched the relative of Graham ‘The Wig’ Whelan who is a senior member of the feared Kinahan drugs cartel, sparking fears of recriminations. *

The Kinahan mob are believed to be the biggest importers of cocaine in Ireland and have been involved in a vicious feud with members of the rival Hutch gang, which has so far claimed 11 lives.

1 Like

LMAO, no. I’m from Ireland.

You don’t kill someone by petrol bombing their pub. If someone involved in gangland Dublin wanted to kill Conor, they’d shoot him.

2 Likes

Just kids fucking around or part of a gang initiation