Conor mocks Usman for his defeat

“Twats get twatted”

Is Conrat talking about himself?

Imagine this bum having the audacity to say anything about an all time great like Usman.

Wasn’t Conor talking about when people cheer for another man’s adversity they are weak?

Just after the first Nate fight iirc.

7 Likes

For somebody so rich and successful, the guy sure has an inferiority loser complex, he’s even been kissing Aldo’s ass in recent years because he holds a win over him. Trying to make himself look better by pumping up guys he beat.

Conor did the same to Poirier because he held a win over him way back when, until Dustin KO’ed him, and then he changed his tune to cursing death threats at his wife.

Nastly little demon imp of a human being

1 Like

1 Like

In defense of Conor he probably saw all of what he tweeted the following morning.

7 Likes

Conor knows he has one big ppv left so he’s making it count

1-3 at LW in the UFC hasn’t won a real fight in over half a decade

This delusional bum thinking he’s p4p :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

He’ll never win a credible fight again

4 Likes

Watching him get his ass kicked never gets old I hope he sticks around until the wheels fall off

Oh wait :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Dustin Poirier TKO Conor McGregor (McGregor leg snap) GIFS ...

1 Like

Conor trying to stay relevant

Conor just hates Ali

2 Likes

It runs deeper than that.

What was the verdict of that rape case again? Was he found guilty? Or did it even go to court?

Or another case of a rich athlete getting accused of something by a devious hoor in order to try and make a fortune by getting an out of court settlement?

I’m sure Conor has done some questionable stuff with girls but I don’t think he’s a rapist…. definitely don’t think he’s crying to these women about his loss to Khabib! Would be hilarious if true though but highly doubt it :rofl:

Yeah he definitely said something along those lines and in fairness apart from this, I don’t remember him talking shit that much after anyone else’s losses. I think the reason for this shit talk is cos Usman & Ali have said a lot of shit about Conor after his losses to Dustin.

He should just take the Paul fight for New Years Eve and call it a career.

Rich famous people get off for crimes they clearly committed in foreign corrupt countries, news at 11.

He has celebrated other fighters’ losses many more times than just Usman though.

1 Like