Conor Modestly Describing His Appearance $$$

What a legend!

Can't really say much about that. I just don't get how he's so popular lol. Meh, all the power to him.

Wanderpage - Can't really say much about that. I just don't get how he's so popular lol. Meh, all the power to him.

3.8 million followers on Twitter. Loved by all. 

Outlaw'd by Lytle - 
Wanderpage - Can't really say much about that. I just don't get how he's so popular lol. Meh, all the power to him.

and the trash that are the kardashians have over 50Million followers each..whats ur point?

He will fade into obscurity after he loses by knockout to mayweather ....in 2-3 years he'll be done 

Don J -
Outlaw"d by Lytle - 
Wanderpage - Can"t really say much about that. I just don"t get how he"s so popular lol. Meh, all the power to him.

and the trash that are the kardashians have over 50Million followers each..whats ur point?

They're popular, what's difficult for you to grasp?

dios -

He will fade into obscurity after he loses by knockout to mayweather ....in 2-3 years he'll be done 

He'll retire, young, happy and rich. With more records than you can shake a stick at. 

#Legend

Don J -
Outlaw'd by Lytle - 

People like slutty big assed stupid Armenian bitches. What the fuck is your point?

RIGHONFIRE - 
Don J -
Outlaw'd by Lytle - 

People like slutty big assed stupid Armenian bitches. What the fuck is your point?

you mad bruh?

"Fresh cunt." 

ISuckedConorsLuckyCharm -

"Fresh cunt." 

Lol

Fresh cunt.

Outlaw'd by Lytle -

"Fresh cunt." 

Lol

is that complimentary?  like when Aussies call each other sick cunt?

AlphaSlap -
Outlaw"d by Lytle -

"Fresh cunt." 

Lol

is that complimentary?  like when Aussies call each other sick cunt?

The word 'cunt' has many uses within both British, Irish and Australian tongues. In the context that Conor's using it, he is indeed complimenting himself. 

Outlaw'd by Lytle - 

If he has that much money he should get glasses that fit his head. Those are too small.

Brockback Mountain -
Outlaw'd by Lytle - 

If he has that much money he should get glasses that fit his head. Those are too small.

He should do exactly what he wants. Which he does. 

I believe he's just compared himself to a gangly used up broken, but we'll groomed vagine

Don J -
RIGHONFIRE - 
Don J -
Outlaw'd by Lytle - 

you mad bruh?
What? Lol. What kind of dipshit 2011 comeback is that?

Well, he DOES like making a "spectacle" of himself