Conor officially ducking Poirier rematch

Dana has confirmed that the fight has been offered to both for January, and also that Dustin officially has accepted the fight.

Conor obviously wants to just fight Dustin in an exhibition bout instead of a real fight in the Octagon. UFC putting pressure on Conor.

“They’ve been offered a fight to fight in January. Poirier accepted, we’re supposed to hear from Conor (soon),”

He hasn't necessarily ducked it...yet.

Jwider - 

Dana has gone on record saying there are numerous ways to “duck” a fight. Not responding to an offer, or over negotiating are just ways fighters duck fights, according to Dana :slight_smile:

Don J -
Jwider - 

Dana has gone on record saying there are numerous ways to “duck” a fight. Not responding to an offer, or over negotiating are just ways fighters duck fights, according to Dana :slight_smile:

That’s fair. 

LOL

Dana is a clown. 

1 Like

Conor needs to just get in the cage and fight. Forget the stupid boxing matches

Ducking a guy he knocked out in 90 seconds?!? 

Are you fucking serious??? 

Anyone thinking Dustin will beat Conor is ducking reality… 

2 Likes
Malvert the Janitor - 

When the UFC officially goes on the record as having offered a fight, and said fighter refuses to accept it, or wants something unreasonable in order to accept it, that is considered ducking according to Dana :slight_smile:

Now, Conor can come out and say that he already beat Dustin and doesnt want to fight a guy he beat already. In which case he can never mention wanting to fight Khabib since khabib beat him easily and made Conor quit. His choice

4 Likes
Malvert the Janitor - 

I would also like to point out that more often than not, a fight that ends that quickly does not indicate how another fight might play out.

Take JDS vs Cain. JDS knocked out Cain in 1 minute. WHen the fought a second and 3rd time Cain totally obliterated him and probably left long lasting damage. So your argument really doesnt really make sense.

4 Likes
Don J -
Malvert the Janitor - 

I would also like to point out that more often than not, a fight that ends that quickly does not indicate how another fight might play out.

Take JDS vs Cain. JDS knocked out Cain in 1 minute. WHen the fought a second and 3rd time Cain totally obliterated him and probably left long lasting damage. So your argument really doesnt really make sense.

Nah but the point that it’s silly to think anyone would duck someone they beat in 90 seconds is valid. Not saying results would be the same, but no reason for Conor to “duck”

Don J -
Malvert the Janitor - 

Reading your excuse ridden posts took longer than it took Conor to beat the shit out of Dustin Poirier…

2 Likes
Don J -
Malvert the Janitor - 

I agree every fight is different and poirier has gotten much much better 

![](upload://1HSVcbP5bgBid26kpb2Ob8Vmlp6.jpeg)

2 Likes
Don J -
Malvert the Janitor - 

No reason for Conor to rematch somebody he destroyer in 90 seconds, 100% understandable if he “ducks” that rematch. Very very little to gain, you noob. 

sit down son 

BreakALegAndy! -
Don J -
Malvert the Janitor - 

No reason for Conor to rematch somebody he destroyer in 90 seconds, 100% understandable if he “ducks” that rematch. Very very little to gain, you noob. 

sit down son 

Not even a good comparison. tf outta here. khabib toyed with him before he ate him up so damn sure no rematch there. 155 Dustin is a different animal.  you conor toyboys know it and are scared.

1 Like

I am not interested in seeing Dustin fight Conor.

bleh!

If I am Conor, I do a manny fight next, easy 100m+ as his management team controls both fighters and they can shop out the PPV or do it themselves. 

ons ear - Conor needs to just get in the cage and fight. Forget the stupid boxing matches

Honestly why? He said his aim when he came to the UFC was to twofold. Wins the 2 same titles he held on Cagewars and have enough money to retire on. He's done both. Sure, he won't be in the GOAT discussion but he'll walk away with a hell of a legacy.

I’m listening to Ariel’s podcast right now and he just said Dustin was never offered the fight and is being used as a pawn 

Conor doesn't rematch people he's beaten. Never has. Never will.