Conor officially ducking Poirier rematch

BrckNoHitBk -
BreakALegAndy! -
Don J -
Malvert the Janitor - 

Ducking a guy he knocked out in 90 seconds?!? 

Are you fucking serious??? 

Anyone thinking Dustin will beat Conor is ducking reality… 

I would also like to point out that more often than not, a fight that ends that quickly does not indicate how another fight might play out.

Take JDS vs Cain. JDS knocked out Cain in 1 minute. WHen the fought a second and 3rd time Cain totally obliterated him and probably left long lasting damage. So your argument really doesnt really make sense.

No reason for Conor to rematch somebody he destroyer in 90 seconds, 100% understandable if he “ducks” that rematch. Very very little to gain, you noob. 

sit down son 

Not even a good comparison. tf outta here. khabib toyed with him before he ate him up so damn sure no rematch there. 155 Dustin is a different animal.  you conor toyboys know it and are scared.

I didn’t even mention a Khabib rematch, LOL!

Try again 

YaoMingia - 

I’m listening to Ariel’s podcast right now and he just said Dustin was never offered the fight and is being used as a pawn 

I’ll take Okamoto’s word over Ariel’s. Ariel is a proven Conor shill and he always angles for Conor.

Conor says he wants a fight. UFC offered Dustin. After yapping that the UFC wont give him a fight all of a sudden he goes Radio silent? Sounds like Conor prefers an exhibition over a real fight. Just putting 2 and 2 together. IF Conor wants to duck Dustin. They should offer Mas. If he ducks Mas, then he can sit on the sidelines.

UFC wont sign off on Pacquiao fight if they are offering Conor legit competition.

Don J -
YaoMingia - 

I’m listening to Ariel’s podcast right now and he just said Dustin was never offered the fight and is being used as a pawn 

I’ll take Okamoto’s word over Ariel’s. Ariel is a proven Conor shill and he always angles for Conor.

Conor says he wants a fight. UFC offered Dustin. After yapping that the UFC wont give him a fight all of a sudden he goes Radio silent? Sounds like Conor prefers an exhibition over a real fight. Just putting 2 and 2 together. IF Conor wants to duck Dustin. They should offer Mas. If he ducks Mas, then he can sit on the sidelines.

UFC wont sign off on Pacquiao fight if they are offering Conor legit competition.

Ariel’s never reported something inaccurate in his entire career and talks to Dustin directly but good for you 

ons ear - Conor needs to just get in the cage and fight. Forget the stupid boxing matches

Replace the words “boxing matches” with “making millions”, type it all out again and tell me if that’s something you’d actually say. 

1 Like
FlowWithTheGo -
ons ear - Conor needs to just get in the cage and fight. Forget the stupid boxing matches

Replace the words “boxing matches” with “making millions”, type it all out again and tell me if that’s something you’d actually say. 

This. 

Op officially making speculation threads

BreakALegAndy! - 
Don J -
Malvert the Janitor - 

I would also like to point out that more often than not, a fight that ends that quickly does not indicate how another fight might play out.

Take JDS vs Cain. JDS knocked out Cain in 1 minute. WHen the fought a second and 3rd time Cain totally obliterated him and probably left long lasting damage. So your argument really doesnt really make sense.

No reason for Conor to rematch somebody he destroyer in 90 seconds, 100% understandable if he “ducks” that rematch. Very very little to gain, you noob. 

sit down son 

Beating a guy he already beat in 90 seconds should make for the easiest title contention bout of Conor’s career. Unless he just assumes the UFC brass will just give him automatic title shots from here on out.

Now, if Conor is simply waiting for a bigger payday in boxing, then “fairplay to him”.

Liyon -
BreakALegAndy! - 
Don J -
Malvert the Janitor - 

sit down son 

Beating a guy he already beat in 90 seconds should make for the easiest title contention bout of Conor’s career. Unless he just assumes the UFC brass will just give him automatic title shots from here on out.

Conor can absolutly sit out and wait for a title shot. Dana has already mentioned sitting Conor until after Khabib’s next fight so they can rematch. The problem has been he hasn’t wanted to sit out. 

Dana and Conor both lose if Conor fights in an empty arena. 

Conor’s base UFC pay is still right around a couple million even. Much of his earned revenue comes from pay per view revenue (presumably still there) plus a percentage of the gate (zero). The buzz of a McGregor fight can, in itself, generate revenue but that’s almost muted in the absence of fans. 

McGregor without the roaring crowds and flash bulbs is almost a waste to the company at this stage.