Conor on that Columbian snow flake

Not everyone is Conorā€¦he was the biggest draw in MMA so it made sense to fight the biggest draw in boxingā€¦we all watched and loved it

1 Like

Notice that twitch at the end. My money is on crack. For some reason, rich degenerates love crack and they have enough money to keep the habit.

2 Likes

I think youā€™d be surprised Bapa.

An old friend use to bounce at a club off of Palm and Nees by GB3. He was a frequent visitor and was always doing the hard shit in the back lol

2 Likes

Watched it with sounds off and I could only see him as a used car salesman.

1 Like

They were just strippers from Golddiggers lol.

1 Like

Lol not surprised

1 Like

I would snort this man under the tableā€¦

And I know thatā€™s not something to boast about

2 Likes

Conman McCokehead every where he goes

8 Likes

He needs rehab or this is gonna end bad

1 Like

Conor told his plastic surgeon " Give me the I used to be a fighter, now Iā€™m a psuedo celebrity pub owner in my 50ā€™s look".

Heā€™s not aging well.

3 Likes

Alcohol. Steroids. HGH. Theyā€™ll do that to you

2 Likes

Itā€™s the plastic surgery too. Fucking terrible.

2 Likes

Well Iā€™m 42 this year, and have done the same as him and I look 12 yrs younger.
However Iā€™m bi racial, so I have a better skin complexion that hasnā€™t been as damaged

3 Likes

And you have a huge hog?

2 Likes

Yeah, fame and money was the worst thing that couldā€™ve happened to him.

2 Likes

7.25 on a good day

I had a buddy that inherited a piece of commercial property. About six months later a corporate group offered him several million dollars, which he took. He started partying with new dickrider friends who told him what he wanted to hear, gassed him up during the good times and helped him spend all his money.

He was broke within seven years. I went to see him in rehab and he kept talking about the good old days before he had money and things were simple. My buddy doesnā€™t have a good work ethic at all, so may be that will be the difference of Conner going full retard.

1 Like

Somebody said Conor is turning into Corky Romano :joy:

1 Like

Some people just canā€™t handle it. Hopefully Iā€™ll be proven wrong but I think Conorā€™s story wonā€™t end well.

3 Likes