Conor owns Floyd on twitter

Floyd owns Conor at life.

2 Likes
Davy -

Floyd would get knocked out within 30 seconds by thousands of dudes in a real fight lol.. conor would ko him in 10Ā 

He would destroy almost everyone on earth in a street fight. Including faggots like you that watched a few tenth planet YouTube videosĀ 

2 Likes
Don J - Floyd owns Conor at life.

Floyd wishes he had Conorā€™s life

ThatsHowIRoll -
Davy -

Floyd would get knocked out within 30 seconds by thousands of dudes in a real fight lol.. conor would ko him in 10Ā 

He would destroy almost everyone on earth in a street fight. Including faggots like you that watched a few tenth planet YouTube videosĀ 

I would smash Floyd in a street fight

When you donā€™t have a ref or rules to protect you

https://youtu.be/zcUhKLLnCj0

You know that Conor is hetero, right? He's not going to let you blow him.Ā 

2 Likes

While Floyd did fuck around for a lot of that fight, Conor did MUCH better than expected and probably hurt Mayweather as much as all but like 3 fighters Floyd faced.

I like when leading up to the fight Saenchaiā€™s name got thrown in the mix. Conorā€™s camp shut that shit down real fast.

He also stars in every single one of your wet dreams.

The Lion King -

Imagine that, no ref or rules to protect you, khabib would be ripped conors head right off.

2 Likes
touch -

Never noticed Conor wearing two suits at the same time before hahaĀ 

It's called a vest.

The Lion King -
ThatsHowIRoll -
Davy -

I would smash Floyd in a street fight

Walk us through it please.Ā 

1 Like
Pugilist82 - While Floyd did fuck around for a lot of that fight, Conor did MUCH better than expected and probably hurt Mayweather as much as all but like 3 fighters Floyd faced.

I like when leading up to the fight Saenchaiā€™s name got thrown in the mix. Conorā€™s camp shut that shit down real fast.

I donā€™t remember that. Who brought Sanchaeiā€™s name up?

King of Ducks -

Conor got his shit pushed in by a midget lol

who hadn't fought in over a year and stood right in front of him for 8 roundsĀ 

2 Likes
Pugilist82 - While Floyd did fuck around for a lot of that fight, Conor did MUCH better than expected and probably hurt Mayweather as much as all but like 3 fighters Floyd faced.

first boxing you watched I guessā€¦ this comment is an embarrassment for the UG

2 Likes
The Lion King -

Thatā€™s a TKO on the streetsĀ 

https://twitter.com/mcgregorsburner/status/1329430515175321604?s=21

You mean "in the sheet's", right?

2 Likes

Floyd won when it mattered.

1 Like
King of Ducks -

Conor got his shit pushed in by a midget lol

And a 40 year old!